PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Traylor IR'd ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoPat

Role Player
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
... probably reduces any Phins chance against Indy.
Jeff Zgonina will play the nose instead.

You mean more like ends career.

The Phish season ended with the Patriots upset. When their expectations went bad, they all aimed for that game, won it and are now trying to get better draft position, since for the first time in a half decade they might actually get to draft someone.

Need any other reaasons why they stink?

They have (puposely) tanked ever since. Meanwhile Cleo Lemon (???) gains "experience" (??!) RIIIIGGHHHT!

You mean more like ends career.

The Phish season ended with the Patriots upset. When their expectations went bad, they all aimed for that game, won it and are now trying to get better draft position, since for the first time in a half decade they might actually get to draft someone.

Need any other reaasons why they stink?

They have (puposely) tanked ever since. Meanwhile Cleo Lemon (???) gains "experience" (??!) RIIIIGGHHHT!

Cleo playing gives us a hell of alot more of a chance to win than Joey freakin Harrington. Joey blows my balls...

And I cant wait to see what Fred Evans can do in a real game! This kid has looked so promising in TC and preseason. He is a much better fit for NT than Zgonina. Zgonina is too damn small... and gets eaten alive at the Nose.

Cleo playing gives us a hell of alot more of a chance to win than Joey freakin Harrington. Joey blows my balls...

It's fine for gay football fans to come out of the closet. I congratulate you for your courage.
But outing a public figure by describing your private relationship without his express permission is gauche.

Please define "gaushe." Us simple folk might not be familiar with it.

Looks like someobe's been hanging out with Tiki Barber using that kind of vocabulary.

Indy is going to be without safety Bob Sanders, too...

Gives Miami a chance to get the running game going (Indy uses Sanders in the box on run support...)

Also, heard Adam V is questionable with a knee injury...

If that's the case, who kicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday