This NFL Game Has Been Produced BY....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I read this article the other day...decided not to post it. Then, I read Pats1 thread today on local media being banned from the sidelines from now on.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=33526

So now the article I read can be posted because it all makes sense.

"The Game You Are Watching Is being produced by..."

Not saying the games will be scripted...but the environment that surrounds the game is going to be produced more than ever before...NFL has brought control freak to new dimensions...in search of the almighty $$$ that will overpay many players of the future.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-03-28-nfl-tech_x.htm

"Streaming video and high technology," New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft says. "That's where the future big growth in revenues is."

I agree. The notion of a pay-per-view NFL is not that far-fetched.

our next contestant on The Running Man...

Murphys95 said:
I agree. The notion of a pay-per-view NFL is not that far-fetched.

You just made me laugh...I read your post and thought...they are still going to be missing the 1 camera angle they need in a crucial game...in spite of all the technology.

F.B.N. said:
You just made me laugh...I read your post and thought...they are still going to be missing the 1 camera angle they need in a crucial game...in spite of all the technology.

:) No kidding!! The league owners discussed a myriad of rule changes (some absurd) and technologies - but no mention of goal line cameras.

Murphys95 said:
:) No kidding!! The league owners discussed a myriad of rule changes (some absurd) and technologies - but no mention of goal line cameras.

How do you expect the league to consider ... something Belichick advocates?

flutie2phelan said:
How do you expect the league to consider ... something Belichick advocates?
Respectfully, if not reverently.

I wonder if this will earn me a 'get out of jail free' card with the Koolaid Choir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back