PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Predict the date of Samuel's return contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Time is drawing near for Samuel to end his "hold out" and return to the team. Presonally I don't think he "holds out" much longer and certainly not into the regular season. That is just my opinion.

So let's have a little fun and predict the date that he does end his "hold out and returns to the team. The winner of the contest gets to give himself/herself a big hug and can act smug the rest of the year.*

My prediction is 8/26/07. Right after the third preseason game which will give him two weeks to get ready for the regular season.

*Acting smug will not be difficult for many who post here.:)

Can I just agree with you? I think 8/26 is a very plausible date.

Never. We trade him to an NFC team in a galaxy far away from the Meadowlands at the start of the season because he really means that he's going to hold out, because we want to get some value for him and because we don't want to go through the whole circus again next year.

8/23? Any award for the person guessed right?

So let's have a little fun and predict the date that he does end his "hold out and returns to the team. The winner of the contest gets to give himself/herself a big hug and can act smug the rest of the year.*
August 22.

Tuesday, August 21st, in prep for the 3rd pre-season game, as it was always going to be.

23 Aug 07. Does not play until the last pre season game

8/23? Any award for the person guessed right?

You get to give yourself a big hug and use the big hug smilie in your sig.

bighug.gif

I agree with Aug 22nd. He can practice for a week, play the final exhibition game and then be ready for the NYJ.

i do not predict any date but i think he will be back...

Tuesday, 9/18

Since they play Friday the 17th, I am guessing Monday the 20th. That will give him a full week's preparation for the only real meaningful game of the preseason, the third one. I still think he would be used sparingly if at all in that game. That will give him two preseason games and three weeks to prepare for the season. Since the team approaches the third preseason game like a real game, there will be no more two a days. I still think that is the biggest reason he hasn't reported yet.

8-25-07
10 characters.

Reports for a physical on the 19th and starts practising on the 20th.

when do the jets play at gillette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents