PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Support Tom

fast eddie

Rookie
Reaction score
Can someone start a petition to urge TB and his personal team not to give up without a fight? He doesn't deserve to be treated like a mass murderer by the countless media outlets. I don't know how to get the word out. I'm a Pats fan from the days they played at BU and Fenway.

I did my part.
See the "Wells Report violates Gas Laws ... and is therefore rejected" thread.

Tom really doesn't need our support.

• He KNOWS that he's innocent, and no piece of Junk Science, like the Wells Report, is going to change that.

• Mother Nature is on his side. And she is a FAR more effective line than any he's ever had protecting him. (Sorry, Nate, Dan, Bryan, Ryan, Sebastian. Sorry, Matt, Logan, etc. You guys were good. Sometimes REALLY good. But Mother Nature has never once given up a sack.)

• The Wells Report is wrong. Provably wrong. See the other thread.

• Should the league continue down this brain-dead, indefensible path & sanction Brady, then this November, December & January, when EVERY teams' balls deflate exactly as the Patriots' did, then the league, Mr. Goodell, Mr. Wells, Mr. Karp, Mr. Reisner, Exponent Labs & Dr. Marlow will be exposed as imbeciles.

• No matter what the League decides to do, TB simply has to wait until the weather cools down, and he will be PROVEN innocent. Hang out with Gisele & the kids. Relax. Collect your paycheck. Go horseback riding on the beach. But stay in shape. We're going to need you for SB 50.

• Brady has already been proven innocent, by those of us who were NOT patient enough for the weather to cool down. So we made our own "cold weather" (called a refrigerator & a cold water bath) and experimentally shown that the Patriots balls (in the Colts game) cooled exactly the right amount that Ma Nature tells us they must.

• The Wells Report is a speed bump. It can not, it will not, stand up to 10 minutes of competent scrutiny. It's, literally, the WORST report that a boat-load of money could buy.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back