PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who's abandoned ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrayzeeNepFan1

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I can't believe what I am hearing here about o we got schooled we didn't retool were getting played in this draft.
You guy's are really funny listening to Merriweathers press conference wow the boston media was eating him alive.
One thing I took from that he seemed like a soft spoken genuine person but on the field he's suppose to talk alot who's that remind you of?
The only thing I am disappointed about is not getting Rouse to go along side him.
We have a ton of picks on sunday most will probally be traded to upgrade next year because this is such a weak draft in BB and Pioli's eyes.
I wouldn't complain if all we ended up with tomorrow was a new punter and some Offensive Lineman in the later rounds to learn from the Scar.
Randy Moss would be nice accept I think It's high risk high reward type of deal but if he wants to play in new england it could be a good thing. Believe me though BB will not let Moss close to poisoning this team if he tried to.
I'd be excited to have Moss who else to mentor Chad Jackson?
I'm looking forward to a good second day of the draft where the patriots really thing the value is and next year we already have 2 number 1's and two number 3's we already know we are not getting any compensation picks from the nfl so why not trade into next year to a more talented draft?

Sorry for the rant but i hate seeing some of you guys say BB and Pioli don't know what they're doing.
We will own the second day and find one or two gems.

GO PATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference