PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

robd54

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Tried to search and didn't see it posted here, but a buddy sent this to me and I got a good laugh out of it. If its a repost, please remove.

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel. Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

Tried to search and didn't see it posted here, but a buddy sent this to me and I got a good laugh out of it. If its a repost, please remove.

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel. Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

Yeah, this is an old joke. Just replace Peyton with "Yankee fan/player", Tom Brady with "Red Sox fan/player". I remember hearing this joke when I was a kid and the Sox were still "cursed".

Good post, though.

hehe,great story.Great thread

why does god have towels hanging in his windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST