PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Jets: The Official WE ARE DOOMED!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why anyone is posting what will happen in the game.
We just arent going to show up.
The Jets have already told us what is going to happen.
Why bother? Skip this one, take the loss, and avid injuries, so maybe we can get a wild card when the Jets go 16-0.
I mean, come on, how many times do the Jets have to tell us how great they are before we believe them and start recognizing that if you repeat something enough times it is real?

This is a stupid idiotic thread. The average mental age of participants is 12.

People who post these "funny" things on here should be beaten and beaten harshly.

[ ] Poster lends much to conversation
[X] Poster has no sense of humor and feels the need to insult others for no apparent reason

I'm not sure why anyone is posting what will happen in the game.
We just arent going to show up.
The Jets have already told us what is going to happen.
Why bother? Skip this one, take the loss, and avid injuries, so maybe we can get a wild card when the Jets go 16-0.
I mean, come on, how many times do the Jets have to tell us how great they are before we believe them and start recognizing that if you repeat something enough times it is real?

Jest are god....jest are god.....Rexy is saying this over and over in his head...

I can see Ryan clicking his ruby slippers..." I hope we win...I hope we win. "

The Jets are so good with Ryan, I think we'll have to bring in the flying monkeys.

I had premontion i saw all the pats on the field in casts adn then the score board said jets 6,231,534,534 Pats 2
and Rex Ray n had grown to 50 feet high and was try in to eat BB

DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sweet, I don't even need to waste 3 hours watching the game. At least we can have a halftime show right, this being the Super Bowl and all, right? So, anybody want to take a knitting class tomorrow? Maybe go to a museum?

I just heard Rex Ryan's message to the fans. You would think he'd have it better prepared. It sounds like something a teenage boy would leave for a girl he has a crush on.

Last edited:
I just heard Rex Ryan's message to the fans. You would think he'd have it better prepared. It sounds like something a teenage boy would leave for a girl he has a crush on.

I thought he was a teenage boy oh wait he ATE a teenage boy

We should have a DOOMED FAN march on Washington. Our rights to happiness are being violated.

The DOOMED MILLION FAN MARCH will put an end to the discriminatory statements from the Jests locker room.

What right do they have, to say they will embarrass the pitiful, downtrodden, old and slow Patriots ?

The hate speech must come to an end. WE WANT CHANGE !

I'll be shocked if the Patriots even show up to play this game.....

They might as well stay in the hotel and watch the game without their participation because the Jest will beat them as badly if they show up at the stadium....

We are, in fact, DOOMED! :cool:

Is this thread a chance for all of the Pats fans to post a reason they will get beat, just so you can come back and say you predicted it? I do in fact, hope that you are doomed. However, I am a realist, and know that we have a big task in front of us. A rookie QB coming off an impressive road victory. no matter what you say, it's ahrd for a rookie to win on the road in his first start. He may well have his eyes glazed over with overconfidence, and play like a bum. The D may well be too pumped up about the way they handled the Texans potent offense (insert laughs here). A shut out is a shut out, no matter how you paint it. the only points we gave up were on offense. The JETS are set up to fail on this one. So lets shock the world and beat the Gaytriots. Afterall isn't this the "Patriots are doomed" thread?

Is this thread a chance for all of the Pats fans to post a reason they will get beat, just so you can come back and say you predicted it? I do in fact, hope that you are doomed. However, I am a realist, and know that we have a big task in front of us. A rookie QB coming off an impressive road victory. no matter what you say, it's ahrd for a rookie to win on the road in his first start. He may well have his eyes glazed over with overconfidence, and play like a bum. The D may well be too pumped up about the way they handled the Texans potent offense (insert laughs here). A shut out is a shut out, no matter how you paint it. the only points we gave up were on offense. The JETS are set up to fail on this one. So lets shock the world and beat the Gaytriots. Afterall isn't this the "Patriots are doomed" thread?

It's a chance for them to act like 5 year old imbeciles. Kind of a "Oooh, oooh, like we're SO SCARED!!", type of thing.

Imbeciles.

It's a chance for them to act like 5 year old imbeciles. Kind of a "Oooh, oooh, like we're SO SCARED!!", type of thing.

Imbeciles.

Nope.

This thread happens on a regular basis in response to the band-wagon worry-warts who cry "We'RE DOOMED!" at the first sign of any difficulties. They likely started at the end of the 1st quarter of the Buffalo game.

It's a fun way of mocking those with weak hearts and little faith.

:cool:

gaytriots? grow up loser. Go back to the jets forum with all the other little kids who have nothing better to do than to obsess over the Pats and how much we "suck". This thread is a JOKE, have fun getting seeing your team get torched tomorrow like usual. Your team hasnt done jack **** for 40 years, feel proud

Last edited:
gaytriots? grow up loser. Go back to the jets forum with all the other little kids who have nothing better to do than to obsess over the Pats and how much we "suck". This thread is a JOKE, have fun getting seeing your team get torched tomorrow like usual. Your team hasnt done jack **** for 40 years, feel proud

I've only been her a short time and have yet to say you suck. I believe a team with your "history" doesn't suck, right now. However you guys used to be doormats. Don't deny it. The Patriots of the last 10 - 15 years dont suck. They have been what a franchise should be. As for you mister defensive. Maybe you took offense to my "gay" reference. For that, I apologize. Not really. We may get beat tomorrow. You may get beat as well. We shall see, but at least because of wht is posted in this thread, most of you now can say I told you so. I'm heading back to the Jets forum for now. See you soon.

I've only been her a short time and have yet to say you suck. I believe a team with your "history" doesn't suck, right now. However you guys used to be doormats. Don't deny it. The Patriots of the last 10 - 15 years dont suck. They have been what a franchise should be. As for you mister defensive. Maybe you took offense to my "gay" reference. For that, I apologize. Not really. We may get beat tomorrow. You may get beat as well. We shall see, but at least because of wht is posted in this thread, most of you now can say I told you so. I'm heading back to the Jets forum for now. See you soon.

That jets forum is the most pathetic site I have ever seen. 90% of the threads when they arent even playing us is about the Patriots, belicheat, gaytriots, cheatriots...lmao little kids

Come on, It's the NEW YORK Jets!! Everything in New York is bigger and better than anywhere else. Just ask BSPN, they know it. Now you know it too. Compared to New York, everyone else is just posers.

Imbeciles.

Do you see us wishing harm on your players? Do you see us calling your players 'homo' 'f-him, he can go to hell for all i care'? This is a good natured joke thread in response to media hype of Jets after 1 freaking win. A lot of posts I read on Jet's forum, I see a lot of very ill-willed, 'wish his knee will get blown out again' type of threads over and over. Why don't you go back to that stupidity since you obviously don't get this whole thread?

Mike Greenburg says the Jets have the BEST DEFENSE OF ALL TIME!!!!

if he said it, then its true. we're screwed.

You've got to be kidding me. And people are complaining abotu Rodney being biased? ************.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back