PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Jets: The Official WE ARE DOOMED!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One note: the jets and the patriots have split their regular seasons game every time this decade.

How the heck is that possible?

We went 16-0 in 2007--beating them twice

And beat them twice in 2003 also

And twice in 2004 too

And twice in 2005 too

So, from 2002 to 2007, they beat us one time

Last edited:
What about 2007?

Since the 2002 season we have won 11 out of the last 13 meetings.

The 2 times the Jets won were in 06 and 08--both by a FG.

I don't think we're "doomed" and think most of the posts in here are ******ed.

But the Jets (jesties, jesters) will win over us pats. We will be patsies for sure if we play like we did on Monday night.

go patsies!

Yes, but don't you understand?

WE ARE DOOMED!

These are the Sanchez's! They Beat the Texans! Rex Ryan Coaches them!

WE ARE SO DOOMED!

A measly 11 point win over the Pats?!?! MY GOD MAN, way to give the Jets even more bulletin board material!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Score prediction update: Jets 376, Pats -100 (down from 0 thanks to captain "thinks he's a big man hot shot like Kerry Rhodes" stone!!!!!!!)

Well, I did give the Pats a garbage-time TD led by Brian Hoyer, who replaced Brady in the 4th quarter so Brady wouldn't have to absorb any more than the 6 sacks & dozen additional hits which occurred during the first 3 quarters. Also, the Jest will keep possession for the last 7:30 of the game, march from their 20, and take 3 knees at the Pats' 1-yard-line to end the game.

I don't think we're "doomed" and think most of the posts in here are ******ed.

But the Jets (jesties, jesters) will win over us pats. We will be patsies for sure if we play like we did on Monday night.

go patsies!

Dude.. the whole thread is a yuk... it's way of mocking the Jests and all their thud & blunder.. :singing:

Since the start of the 2001 season, the Pats & Jest have met 17 times, incl. POs; The Pats have won 13 of those times. Surprisingly, all 4 losses have been in Foxborough: '01, '02, '06 & '08.

Since the start of the 2001 season, the Pats & Jest have met 17 times, incl. POs; The Pats have won 13 of those times. Surprisingly, all 4 losses have been in Foxborough: '01, '02, '06 & '08.

Which maybe a good sign taking the game is in Jersey.

I've already scheduled some quality family time with the wife and kids starting 1 minute in to the 1st quarter, since that's when the game will be over.

The thing is, I don't have a wife OR kids.

That's how doomed we are.

The High Flyin Jets: 4,717,269²
The Spygatin, Cheatin Patridiots: -1 1st Round Draft Pick

Adalius Thomas, the former Raven, will sit out this game, because he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of his old coach.

I'll be so embarrassed, I'll be sitting on my couch with a paper bag over my head.

New England will be so embarrassed, all the leaves will turn red by 4 pm.

After embarrassing score of 700 - 3, Patriots will be forced to relocate in shame and will be renamed 'England Patriots'.

Adalius Thomas, the former Raven, will sit out this game, because he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of his old coach.

I'll be so embarrassed, I'll be sitting on my couch with a paper bag over my head.

New England will be so embarrassed, all the leaves will turn red by 4 pm.

THE LEAFERS!!! (Family Guy)

what do you expect? Pats players are all made of glass, while the jets players are made of a titanium alloy that even the military does not have access to.

Last edited:
i swear i just woke from a very detailed, extensive dream which revolved completely around the patriots. In it, the Jets hung about 130 on the pats (the pats scored around 90 or something, it was like a basketball score). I blame this thread.

This is a stupid idiotic thread. The average mental age of participants is 12.

People who post these "funny" things on here should be beaten and beaten harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back