PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Patriots v. Jaguars Pre Game Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a Rapoport report on Fournette, saying his ankle injury won’t be a factor this week. But then he describes how it has been a lingering thing going back to college, and has been an issue recently. And the play that had him come up limping last week hardly looked like a big hit (more a non contact turn). Gotta think there’s a better than good chance it Becomes a factor at some point today.

Edit: not that I’m hoping for it or think the Patriots need it.

I'm running out of walls to run through, with all of these hype videos.

That was awesome. One of favorite actors.

Shoulda had him sporting a red warm up jacket with a Russian accent.

With all these media reports and hand wringing about the Jags D you would think we are playing the 85 Bears..,
On Patriots All Access, Steve Burton introduced his guest "Future Hall of Famer Drew Bledsoe..."

Wow. Gee. That's exciting.

First, I'll get ready for Future Hall of Famer Neil Lomax; Future Hall of Famer Kerry Collins; Future Hall of Famer Dave Krieg; Future Hall of Famer Trent Dilfer...

With all these media reports and hand wringing about the Jags D you would think we are playing the 85 Bears..,
Since mid season our defense is closer to the 85 bears than theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't turn the ball over multiple times, start fast and the Pats have this one.

Lets get it

Don't they always?

They do but there were some folks curious if they would as AFN is shutdown with the government. Hopefully they make the exception in 2 weeks like they did today.

They do but there were some folks curious if they would as AFN is shutdown with the government. Hopefully they make the exception in 2 weeks like they did today.
Hope there won’t need to be one. Would be nice to go to work this week lol.

On Patriots All Access, Steve Burton introduced his guest "Future Hall of Famer Drew Bledsoe..."

Wow. Gee. That's exciting.

First, I'll get ready for Future Hall of Famer Neil Lomax; Future Hall of Famer Kerry Collins; Future Hall of Famer Dave Krieg; Future Hall of Famer Trent Dilfer...
Eh, “some of these things are not like the others.”

Did they also bring in a left handed QB because Brady can beat them with his other hand, if necessary.
i-know-something-you-dont-know-i-am-not-left-handed.jpg

Just saw a Rapoport report on Fournette, saying his ankle injury won’t be a factor this week. But then he describes how it has been a lingering thing going back to college, and has been an issue recently. And the play that had him come up limping last week hardly looked like a big hit (more a non contact turn). Gotta think there’s a better than good chance it Becomes a factor at some point today.

Edit: not that I’m hoping for it or think the Patriots need it.
Ah so basically all bases are covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore