PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Patriots v. Jaguars Pre Game Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll probably give him a portable breathalyzer and some sort of consideration banner.

On a more serious note, Dave Kreig threw for more TDs and passing yards than many famous names that are already in the hall, including Stabauch, Aikman, Young, Bradshaw, Star, Tittle, etc.

I don’t know if he belongs or not, but he sure as hell doesn’t belong in the group including Collins and Dilfer.
Dave kreig is not a hall of famer
Plenty of QB who played in a passing era firca long time accumulated more stats than guys who played in other eras. Definitely more comparable to Kerry Collins than any hall of famer.

We have the better offense, defense and special teams. This one is ours.
Pre-Game statistical fun:

Year Team League Games Passing Rushing
G GS Comp Att Pct Yds TD Int Att Yds TD Rec

Doug Flutie: 1988 NE Age 26 11 9__92 179 51.4 1,150 8 10 38 179 1 6-3

Tom Brady: 2001 NE Age 24 15 14 264 413 63.9 2,843 18 12 36 43 0 11–3

...just curious, seeing how one wrong decision, and one right decision, set the destiny of a football team for decade(s) to come...

I’m passing the time watching IT and trying not to think too much. That’s one thing I’m good at lol
I'm watching Comcast - douchebag Felger is on but it's Curran, Troy Brown, Charlie Weiss and others.

I don’t know about that. If he HAS to wear a glove on the throwing hand, how could it not be a significant factor?
I heard that according to Curran it is ten stitches under thumb down toward the palm. His glove if he wears one will have the fingers cut out apparently is what he said.

I feel like with all the hoopla about Brady's hand that Rex will sneak in unnoticed and give us two big third down conversions.

I'm watching Comcast - douchebag Felger is on but it's Curran, Troy Brown, Charlie Weiss and others.
I'm watching it and i thought porky pig (aka bertrand) was going to be there too. Felger and him would be to much to overcome.

Guys. After some deep digging I got to the real root of Brady's injury.

18893414_1945872832312981_8450758256453489719_n001_1516554003603.jpg

abandon all hope. the end is nigh
the sky is falling.
septembers coming soon

upload_2018-1-21_18-16-14.png

The #'s with just one WR:
1-3: 67% rtg allowed; 11.2 YPA; QB rtg - 113.2
2-2: 60% rtg allowed; 5.4 YPA; QB rtg - 114.2

Last edited:
Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette and the rest of the team arrives at Gillette Stadium.

DUFCWktUMAEDH31.jpg

Anyone else catch Jabba The Charlie Weis on Felgers show saying he might come back to coaching this year?

Hmm. I can see him as a consultant to a young OC

I’m passing the time watching IT and trying not to think too much. That’s one thing I’m good at lol
OT: I think they did a pretty good job with that, although I would’ve liked to have seen the project itself a bit darker. The concept of “IT” is scary as hell, and I’m hoping the second part brings it up a notch.

For example, the deleted scene where he’s back in the 1800s and he eats the woman’s baby should have been included, even if they didn’t show the act itself. I’d have liked to have seen it a bit more disturbing, but not necessarily in a graphic blood and gore sense. Moreso in a very creepy psychological nature.

Got a question. I’m in upstate NY. Was the fear about Brady not playing real? Or was that just overblown hype?

I mean it’s Tom friggin Brady. Like him or not he’s a gamer a warrior and has five rings. He’s playing. As a football fan, there was no doubt in my mind he was playing!!!

Good luck today all

Got a question. I’m in upstate NY. Was the fear about Brady not playing real? Or was that just overblown hype?

I mean it’s Tom friggin Brady. Like him or not he’s a gamer a warrior and has five rings. He’s playing. As a football fan, there was no doubt in my mind he was playing!!!

Good luck today all
I think the concern about his effectiveness and potential limitations significantly outweighed any questions about him suiting up.

Butterflies have officially arrived!! Come on get here game time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back