PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pass Rushers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowder

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Who do you think are the best past rushers in this draft and who would you take if we decided to pick one at #7?

Long would be the only one I think represents VALUE at #7. Others to consider in round one would be Gholston/ Harvey/ Groves in a trade down.

If Long makes it to 5

If the first 4 picks are Dorsey, T Long, Mcfadden and Ryan then we should seriously think about trading UP with the Chiefs(ahead of the JESTS)to get DE Long....... I would first look to see about free agency and salary dumping teams(Suggs and Briggs are out there).....A trade for picks could get us Taylor, if Colvin doesnt redo his contract he should be cut which only pushes our need further. I also think Seymour will be back to himself next year which should be alot better for everyone else on the line. Getting another stud INSIDE might free Seymour up outside as well. Thinking about the draft is fun but one step at a time. Personally, I think Gholston is over rated and the combine will make him more so. I would like to see us get younger at LB, but depth is more important than age....dont push the old guys out the back door just yet.

Why do you think Gholston is over rated? Where do you think he should be rated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes