PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: You guys see the latest Chris Henry issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh.

10 characters

Maybe we can trade washington back for a 2nd? :)

Doh.

10 characters

What does "10 characters" mean? Is this some type of meassage board lingo that I haven't caught on to yet or what? Same goes for "IIRC."

*sigh*

It's a bit early but I'm going to make my annual Bengals joke again:

I predict that the Bengals will go 11-5 next season. 11 indicted, 5 convicted.

What does "10 characters" mean? Is this some type of meassage board lingo that I haven't caught on to yet or what? Same goes for "IIRC."

Responses have to be long enough, thus people will put "characters" if they are responding with a simple one word answer. IIRC,= If I Re-Call, IIRC!:p

Responses have to be long enough, thus people will put "characters" if they are responding with a simple one word answer. IIRC,= If I Re-Call, IIRC!:p

thought it was "If I remember correctly" ?

Looks like the prosecutor is just a "jackhole."

Yea, it sounds like they messed up on this one. Henry passed the fallow up test that was given not to long after the first test, and they are now saying they believe his first test was a false positive. This still doesn't take away from all the other things Henry has done.

Yea, it sounds like they messed up on this one. Henry passed the fallow up test that was given not to long after the first test, and they are now saying they believe his first test was a false positive. This still doesn't take away from all the other things Henry has done.

What it may have been is just a screening on the test. It the screening gets a hit, they do a test on the sample. Henry's sample was clean, so it probably was just the screening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes