PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleOption

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I know it's just the 49ers, but the Raiders actually look decent. Their defense is an attacking style and their offense has some nifty guys.

For the record, Michael Bush is better than Darren McFadden. He was a steal.

I know it's just the 49ers, but the Raiders actually look decent. Their defense is an attacking style and their offense has some nifty guys.

For the record, Michael Bush is better than Darren McFadden. He was a steal.

Bush is better based on......1 pre-season game? Can we give these guys a regular season game before we decide who is better?

Bush is better based on......1 pre-season game? Can we give these guys a regular season game before we decide who is better?

Based on 8 years of experience coaching RB, it's my opinion.

He's more decisive, stronger, can break the long one and seems to have a more natural ability to find the seams.

McFadden seems a bit lost and not at all instinctive.

yeah the Raiders may be fun to watch this year.

I'm honestly looking forward to it.

If Bush outplays McFadden after the Raiders drafted the rookie so high, Davis may stroke out for wasting a pick when he already had his man on the roster.

I'm sorry, but the first preseason game from anyone doesn't mean much to me. Vanilla offenses and defenses. Veterans only looking to not get hurt and out of the line up as quickly as possible. Rookies still struggling with the players.

I think as long as Al Davis is there, the Raiders are one second away from imploding every season. I don't expect this year to be any different especially since Davis wants Kiffin to fail so he will quit.

Those Raider fans do deserve a team capable of winning games unlike the last decade of putrid ball - Those fans are among the top most devoted fans in all of sports.

As far as Mike Bush goes,he seems to have the heart and desire it takes to make it in the NFL - Kind of reminds me of the little RB in Jacksonville (forgot his name)

Wouldn't it be funny if Mike Bush has a better career than the other Bush that was much more heralded in Reggie Bush?

Those Raider fans do deserve a team capable of winning games unlike the last decade of putrid ball - Those fans are among the top most devoted fans in all of sports.

As far as Mike Bush goes,he seems to have the heart and desire it takes to make it in the NFL - Kind of reminds me of the little RB in Jacksonville (forgot his name)

Wouldn't it be funny if Mike Bush has a better career than the other Bush that was much more heralded in Reggie Bush?

There also thugs who stab people outside of the Coliseum for wearing opposing teams colors/ team apparel. As my friend who is a skins fan said. "No way in hell am I wearing anything with red or yellow when I go to see us play them, my friend got jumped for wearing a different teams uni in oakland after an L"

Last edited:

They had a good 3 year run between 2000-2002.

And people tend to forget they did win win the AFC Championship game in 2002. But god damn have they ever fallen since that Super Bowl loss.

There also thugs who stab people outside of the Coliseum for wearing opposing teams colors/ team apparel. As my friend who is a skins fan said. "No way in hell am I wearing anything with red or yellow when I go to see us play them, my friend got jumped for wearing a different teams uni in oakland after an L"

I just landed a set of 4 tickets for the OAK game in December. I can tell you that there is no way in hell I am going and hiding my patriotism but I can assure you I am leaving my girlfriend at home.

Last year I got a few tix to the Broncos @ Oak. comp'd and I rolled over there on the BART. On the SF side, my buddy started heckled to the point that he had to put a sweater over his Broncos jersey. A few hours later, we were chillin' in the upper deck when a bit of orange popped out from below the sweater and a fan spotted it. Within 5 seconds, we had incoming food and beverages coming at us.

Last year I got a few tix to the Broncos @ Oak. comp'd and I rolled over there on the BART. On the SF side, my buddy started heckled to the point that he had to put a sweater over his Broncos jersey. A few hours later, we were chillin' in the upper deck when a bit of orange popped out from below the sweater and a fan spotted it. Within 5 seconds, we had incoming food and beverages coming at us.

And people criticize Goodell for his new fan conduct policy.

I just landed a set of 4 tickets for the OAK game in December. I can tell you that there is no way in hell I am going and hiding my patriotism but I can assure you I am leaving my girlfriend at home.

You sir are very brave, Anthony Clement is on IR maybe he is available for a cheap body guard. Heckling is all good and fine but bodily harm and feeling unsafe is stepping way over the line

I'm not saying anyone deserves to get beat up, but did anyone see the guy at the McDonalds during the Pats/Ravens game in an Eli Manning jersey? Again, PATS/RAVENS. I just can't decipher the thought process that goes into throwing on an Eli jersey before heading out to a Pats game when the Giants aren't even playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes