PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: OSU vs. MICH

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone watching? See any future pats buzzing around???

Re: O/T OSU vs MICH

keep eyes on

Jake Long, LT for Michigan

Malcom Jenkins, CB Ohio State

James Laurinatis, LB Ohio State

Vernon Gholston, DE/LB Ohio State

all are first round guys, Long being a top 5 pick most likely and Jenkins as the best CB

Last edited:

keep eyes on

Jake Long, LT for Michigan

Malcom Jenkins, CB Ohio State

James Laurinatis, LB Ohio State

Vernon Gholston, DE/LB Ohio State

all are first round guys, Long being a top 5 pick most likely and Jenkins as the best CB

Good call. I really like Laurinatis. If we can trade down he looks like a nice guy to pick up. That or the kid form USC.

I really think we need a young stud LB to offset the vets.

Good call. I really like Laurinatis. If we can trade down he looks like a nice guy to pick up. That or the kid form USC.

I really think we need a young stud LB to offset the vets.

i want Gholston . Hes the Ware/Merriman of the draft..fast..very strong...has dropped back in college. Also Jenkins ..great CB ..and hes got size 6"1 200

i want Gholston . Hes the Ware/Merriman of the draft..fast..very strong...has dropped back in college. Also Jenkins ..great CB ..and hes got size 6"1 200

That was the player I highlighted today. In a game where NFL prospects were running all over the place, he stood out the most to me. Jenkins is also a great defensive prospect and you nailed it with his physical style, very BB like. I do think Jenkins is getting company at the top from Antoine Cason from Arizona should he declare.

Last edited:
I agree completely about Golston and on a side note i'm on the mellenhal bandwagon.
I was impressed from the little I saw how he beat LONG, he overpowered tightends taking on blocks.
After performing like that on a big stage he might be a top 10 pick now and If we target him will not be able to trade down.

Jake Long was awful today on a sloppy track which should have limited the pass rushers.

Cameron Heyward is also a player to keep an eye on. He's a true freshman, and he has been playing some really solid football this season.

That was the player I highlighted today. In a game where NFL prospects were running all over the place, he stood out the most to me. Jenkins is also a great defensive prospect and you nailed it with his physical style, very BB like. I do think Jenkins is getting company at the top from Antoine Cason from Arizona should he declare.

the company Jenkins at the top has is Mike Jenkins from South Florida. I also like Jack Ikegwuma (spelling error) from Wisconsin

the company Jenkins at the top has is Mike Jenkins from South Florida. I also like Jack Ikegwuma (spelling error) from Wisconsin

Don't forget DeJuan Tribble from Boston College. I still think Cason is the #2 corner right now.

Don't forget DeJuan Tribble from Boston College. I still think Cason is the #2 corner right now.

Or Aquib Talib from Kansas...dude can ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back