PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G over 380 yards today (week 15)

dafoe2016

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Including a game winning drive for a FG. It's getting harder and harder to root for him. I'm starting to feel sick that we had to let a QB this talented walk. And for almost nothing in return. Ugh.

Including a game winning drive for a FG. It's getting harder and harder to root for him. I'm starting to feel sick that we had to let a QB this talented walk. And for almost nothing in return. Ugh.
Jimmy G. has the talent to be a top 5 quarterback. The problem with him is he will get dinged, mark my words. The guy's frame doesn't spell long-term success as quarterbacks drop like flies across the league.

I'm glad for him and the 49ers. They'll probably be a playoff team next year with Jimmy behind center. However, let's not curse at the sky just yet.

Fools for not franchising him and making him the starter in 2019. I don't care how lights out Tom is playing, he's in his 40's
we let our own steve young/Aaron rodgers get away

oh well......i can enjoy looking at his perfect face during 49er games

Feel the same way. But the homers will never agree.

Jimmy G. has the talent to be a top 5 quarterback. The problem with him is he will get dinged, mark my words. The guy's frame doesn't spell long-term success as quarterbacks drop like flies across the league.

I'm glad for him and the 49ers. They'll probably be a playoff team next year with Jimmy behind center. However, let's not curse at the sky just yet.
What exactly is wrong with his 'frame'? Be specific.

Good for him.

Our QB put together a game winning drive that most likely cinched MVP on the road against the number one team in football.
dosent matter. What is important is that the trolls and fake fans found something to distract away from the painful pats victory.

Isnt it obvious what is going on here

Good for him.

Our QB put together a game winning drive that most likely cinched MVP on the road against the number one team in football.

That's cool, l but I'm not sure how that's going to help us three years from now when Brady is hanging out on a beach in Brazil and our starting QB is equivalent to Geno Smith or Trevor Siemian.

That's cool, l but I'm not sure how that's going to help us three years from now when Brady is hanging out on a beach in Brazil and our starting QB is equivalent to Geno Smith or Trevor Siemian.

I don’t think that necessarily has to be the case. And for all we know Garoppolo could be thought of the same way in a few years.

OP, there's already a stupid thread complaining about this

We lost the heir

The fact that you feel this is worthy of it's own thread, especially right after one of the most amazing regular season Pats wins ever is pathetic.

First of all, anything I want to post is worthy of it's own post, you arrogant clown. Nobody needs your approval to post anything.

Secondly, the fact that you feel the need to whine because you don't like a post, rather than present an argument is what's pathetic. The immaturity here is unreal. Half this forum just wants to sling poo like monkeys and pick fights. Sad.

I am not sure you why you have no problem with a subset of posters continually trolling the good posters here some of which contribute to the forum financially.

I guess you are just extremely tolerant.

Just stop it. You cannot tag Garoppolo and pay TB 22m at the same time. Garoppolo is gone either way after this season. We would be lucky to get a 3rd if we tag and trade.

Good for him. I watched some of the game, he looked good.

Who cares, we are on the verge of a 6th Super Bowl title, going on a legit run for a 3rd Super Bowl Championship in the last 4 years for a second time, and dont forget how the cards are loaded for us next season f*ck the rest of the league having too much fun on this side of the field

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back