PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J E T S=j O K E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double G

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What a pathetic excuse for a football team. That game last night has to rank as one of the most pi$$ poor performances I have ever witnessed.

How appropriate that the J E T S began and ended ABC's run on MNF with losses. I am sure Herm gave a great speach in the locker room about how proud he was of his men and how wonderful it was for testicleverde to get that record. I guess if your 105 years old, you are bound to break records like that.

Their other bright spot was Ty "My family has to eat" Law running back that pic for a TD.

To think that pack of losers was a field goal away from the AFC Championship game last year.....................

Have you seen my Rams play this year? We cannot do the fundamentals like blocking or tackling. Hell, I could probably find better players in pee wee football, or at least that can do the fundamentals better than what the Ram players have been doing all season. I never seen so many wiff blocks and tackles in my life. My Rams were a joke this season. Even Issac Bruce said he was embarrased about how he and the rest of the team played this season, and at least I give him credit for saying it. I wonder how these guys can look at themselves in the mirror, and still want to get paid, after how they looked this season. As I said, because of their performance this season, the players should give up their checks and give it to the fans that showed up to the game to watch them play, and give them that money in a refund. It was just horrible. Of course it won't happen.

J E T S=j O K E Nothing is more true.

And now the head jokester seems to be heading to KC, wonder what clown they will get to replace him, personal favorite is Mike Martz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News