PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ideal result vs. the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I think the Pats winning by a narrow margin in a somewhat close game will keep the Pats under the radar a bit longer. Maybe even get a controversial home field call that could have been the deciding factor.

So far the Pats have beaten two teams that are considered among the worst in the league and both were close. This prime time game will be most football fans first time seeing the Pats since the "Dismantling of the Dynasty" and all everyone has heard about is all the players they've lost and how they will finally suffer the consequences.

Not that it really matters what the public or media's opinion of the team is but I'd rather not be the team that is considered the top dog. Instead the Pats can be seen as the team that has gotten by with smoke and mirrors but won't really be a contender in the end.

No respect (please).

2 teams that are considered the worst?

Strange everyone picked the Phins to win the division and some picked them to go to the superbowl. The Bills are being talked about as a surprise team that will give everyone a run for their money. Amazing how things change in 2 weeks huh?

desi-patsfan said:
2 teams that are considered the worst?

Strange everyone picked the Phins to win the division and some picked them to go to the superbowl. The Bills are being talked about as a surprise team that will give everyone a run for their money. Amazing how things change in 2 weeks huh?

After months of speculating; two weeks of PERFORMANCE is bringing reality back.

The only disappointment I have, is not that the Phish are in for a relatively poor year, I predicted that. I also predicted the Colts would drop too. IMHO they were lucky to escape from NY with a victory and should be 1-1.. The Neuw Yawk Futball Giants of Noo Joisey, just kept shooting themselves in both feet, like they were members of another Gotham City group, "The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight".

If you believe the Clots Injury Report though, the end is coming quickly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe