PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

how is any team worse then us

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
i just dont get it...how can memphis seriously be a worse team then us, we have lost 16 straight games and yet they still are still the forerunner in the greg oden sweepstakes...
ive never wanted a boston team to be the worst team in the leauge but it might be worth getting a #1 overall pick...look what it did to teams like denver and clevelend (labron and carmello were 1 and 2 drafted, dewayne wade was 3 i think) if we can bring in one talented guy like that (think greg oden) we would be a GREAT team....the young talent and peirce would be a huge plus

i just dont get it...how can memphis seriously be a worse team then us, we have lost 16 straight games and yet they still are still the forerunner in the greg oden sweepstakes...
ive never wanted a boston team to be the worst team in the leauge but it might be worth getting a #1 overall pick...look what it did to teams like denver and clevelend (labron and carmello were 1 and 2 drafted, dewayne wade was 3 i think) if we can bring in one talented guy like that (think greg oden) we would be a GREAT team....the young talent and peirce would be a huge plus

they have a tough division, which sucks for us.... the winner of our division could be under 500, while memphis gets to play great teams!

Last edited:

worst thing that sucks, is we will probably finish worst, then we'll get 4th damn pick!

Last edited:

if this was game 7 of the nba finals, do you think pierce would play?

.look what it did to teams like denver and clevelend (labron and carmello were 1 and 2 drafted, dewayne wade was 3 i think)
1. Lebron
2. Darko Milicic
3. Carmelo
4. Chris Bosh
5. Wade

Anyways, gotta give credit to the Grizz. They're a resilient team. Any other team might look at this Celtics' effort, and just think there's no hope, might as well go out and win a few. But no, they're hanging right in there. Impressive.

Though they did win last night, so we are now the worst team in the league. Just gotta stop playing Pierce.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back