PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herein we post NFL cringe moments & ***** about TSwift ❗❗

100% Positive (non one but me can issue a suspension/ban). However, I do see she put a reply ban on a bunch of threads that you were in back then, which I know was also done to quite a few other people. Which is probably what prevented you from replying.
That's because she was being used by a bunch of Team Bill posters to "target" posters they didn't agree with. They were able to silence a bunch of posters by filing constant complaints. Sound familiar? Of course, they continue to do the same thing unscathed.

It amazes me that all the time @Ian spent on the mute button to mute posters and threads was wasted.

How about telling posters that constantly report to use the mute button or grow a pair? You've set it up where you're running the site like Romper Room

That's because she was being used by a bunch of Team Bill posters to "target" posters they didn't agree with. They were able to silence a bunch of posters by filing constant complaints.
"Is what it is" - I don't agree with what happened, so you and I are on the same page there. A little different now given that the thread you're referring to is handled by me and not another person when something comes up. And as I've stated multiple times in what's become a wasted weekend, I have zero issue removing any posts - regardless of "bias" - as I've seen them. At the same time, I don't go looking for them, so yes, somebody needs to step up and alert me if there's an issue.

It amazes me that all the time @Ian spent on the mute button to mute posters and threads was wasted.
Yes, I do wish this was utilized more. But there isn't a single social site out there that doesn't require some moderation, unfortunately.

"Is what it is" - I don't agree with what happened, so you and I are on the same page there. A little different now given that the thread you're referring to is handled by me and not another person when something comes up. And as I've stated multiple times in what's become a wasted weekend, I have zero issue removing any posts - regardless of "bias" - as I've seen them. At the same time, I don't go looking for them, so yes, somebody needs to step up and alert me if there's an issue.
At some point these people have to lose credibility in your eyes and stop being allowed to stir up trouble that leads to the banning of a clearly beloved poster. The involvement of those people in this whole mess should give you pause and a reason to reconsider actions taken so far. From my perspective, it looks like you're getting played by these people while they're likely laughing in the background somewhere.

Yes, I do wish this was utilized more. But there isn't a single social site out there that doesn't require some moderation, unfortunately.
Yeah. Some moderation. Not more moderation to solve the problems that more moderation is causing.

Then don't hold back. Post, in the thread in question "If anyone comes to me with a complaint about a poster and has not engaged the tools I put in place, you will be ignored. Not everyone is going to agree with you, and no one but you is responsible for how much offense you choose to take."

As long as there are no direct threats, or content that can cause you legal issues, then the various mute and ignore tools are just fine.

This is the cringest of cringe this is what keeps my sensei @Patsfan1958 up and he only gets 3-4 hours of sleep because of this ****nright here

Oh man, I didn't think it could get any worse but then you add that woman to the equation.

Didn't she used to go to games with Jackson Mahomes? Guess she dropped him like a bad habit to hang out with Swift. Classy girl.

Last edited:

This is the cringest of cringe this is what keeps my sensei @Patsfan1958 up and he only gets 3-4 hours of sleep because of this ****nright here

team america vomit GIF

Pretty much any time Travis Kelce is interviewed after a big win.

Huge cringe

TV mute moments
View attachment 53926
As I’ve said, before Kelce is the most insecure, NFL player. Anytime Gronk is in
the area or the conversation shifts to Gronk you could see his blood pressure starts to rise, and he started stammering and overcompensating…

Please for the love of God tell me she isn’t doing the halftime show this year.
Can already hear the talking heads:

“MAHOMES COULD BECOME FIRST QUARTERBACK TO PLAY IN A SUPERBOWL FEATURING HIS OWN TIGHT ENDS GIRLFRIEND IN THE HALFTIME SHOW.”

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back