PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here is to a good game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'm about to head down to the game and just want to say good luck (kind of) and here is to a good game that is injury free. I'll be back either way late tonight after I get back to Cincy. The length of stay depend on the outcome. ;)

GO COLTS!!!

I'm about to head down to the game and just want to say good luck (kind of) and here is to a good game that is injury free. I'll be back either way late tonight after I get back to Cincy. The length of stay depend on the outcome. ;)

GO COLTS!!!

Enjoy the game and do come back later.......

Oh and by the way, sorry for your loss!!!

GO COLTS!!!

Here's to a good game. Sorry the Pats are going to whip the Colts like the proverbial rented mule.

GO COLTS!!!
I agree 100% (except for the Go Colts reference), a great game without any injuries.

Last edited:
well then, u wont be staying around Indy for too long...considering all colts fans will be completely saddened by their blowout... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back