PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell memo to Spector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job focusing on the Eagles. Spectre is coming off as half whiny fan, half pandering grandstander, and zero statesman.

There's a mistake in the letter/fib - the Pats played the Eagles the second week of the 2003 season, right after thet 31-0 loss at Buffalo, the one where Colvin hurt his hip.

What would Arlen Specter expect to have seen on those tapes anyway - a costume malfunction?

Arlen Specter is up to his ass in the power-structure, and should STFU about a jaywalking incident on a side-street in Mayberry.

Good job focusing on the Eagles. Spectre is coming off as half whiny fan, half pandering grandstander, and zero statesman.

it's actually a travesty he had to do that. specter's agenda was so transparent. who votes for this guy ?

There's a mistake in the letter/fib - the Pats played the Eagles the second week of the 2003 season, right after thet 31-0 loss at Buffalo, the one where Colvin hurt his hip.

Yeah, I just saw that too. A major "whoops" for Roger there.

All I can say is WOW...goodell has some NICE handwriting, very crisp sig. mine looks like a big squiggle, which could be why I'm not the commish of the NFL.

that's about the level of seriousness I think I should devote to the entire issue

I noticed that too, could this guy be any more incompetent.

Memo to Spector. Don't you have some undocumented workers to deport, or some Islamofacists to wipe off the face of the earth. My suggestion would be to concentrate on that because spygate amounts to a piss hole in the snow. I can not believe we are wasting tax dollars on this foolishness.:mad:

I'll post this again "There would be things I’d be forced to answer that some people haven’t taken responsibility for.”

coming from a guy who worked in the Pats video dept. and who's afraid to talk since he'll be sued by the Pats, but who admits that if subpoenaed he may have to tell the truth?

Yes, I mean, surely this guy, who is bemoaning his lack of privacy while granting interviews to the New York Times, could not possibly enjoy the chance to grab some 15 minutes of fame.

That quote is so f'in ridiculous.

Yes, I mean, surely this guy, who is bemoaning his lack of privacy while granting interviews to the New York Times, could not possibly enjoy the chance to grab some 15 minutes of fame.

That quote is so f'in ridiculous.

Don't forget: sign a nice fat exclusive book deal while he's at it.

Outside of the Eagles faux pas, I like it.

Outside of the Eagles faux pas, I like it.

Strange that now that he's fending off Senators, it almost feels like Sheriff Roger is on our side.

Nah..

Strange that now that he's fending off Senators, it almost feels like Sheriff Roger is on our side.

Nah..

Maybe not our side per se, but nothing makes "adversaries" circle the wagons faster than the government sticking its nose in.

Maybe not our side per se, but nothing makes "adversaries" circle the wagons faster than the government sticking its nose in.

Excellent point, couldn't have put it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back