PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Facemask? Naw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Davis20060115

Heh, I just posted that in the other thread.

It appears to have been a catch anyway, what's the big deal exactly? They don't add the penalty on to the end of the run.

huskeralk said:
It appears to have been a catch anyway, what's the big deal exactly? They don't add the penalty on to the end of the run.
They don't? When did Polian get that changed?

huskeralk said:

New England Patriots at 06:10

1-10-NE11
(6:10) T.Brady pass to A.Davis to DEN 38 for 51 yards (C.Bailey).

1-10-DEN38
(5:25) T.Brady pass incomplete to C.Dillon.

huskeralk said:

yes they would add a facemask penalty to the end of the run, if it was just pass interfence they wouldnt.

Box_O_Rocks said:
They don't? When did Polian get that changed?

Huh...it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something.

omg, just accept it, the better team won pats1.

Go watch your DVDs from the last 3 SB wins already.

As I said before, he held on to the facemask until the player was down and then pulled the helmet up after he was down (I watched the reply at least five times on CBS alone). This is just the first glimpse of the face mask, in continued well after that shot. Sorry, 15 yard penalty, no call. Again, no guarantee the Pats get a TD, but they would have had 15 more yards, plus it just indicates who the refs were favoring in the game.

Great picture though!

broncoted said:
Thats a five yard face mask, not a 15, he's not tugging on it.
5 or 15, it was missed. I was really disappointed with the officiating in the Jacksonville game, that idiot crew allowed Leftwich to take a big hit on a delay of game penalty because they forgot to blow the whistle. This crew was just as disappointing and the one in the Colts/Steelers game isn't any great shakes either.

Hey, I completely admit Denver is a better team, they capitalized on all the opportunities. But as a Pats fan I am annoyed at the lousy officiating, and I am complaining about it with fellow Pats fans. Don't tell me that you wouldn't be doing the same thing if things were reversed.

Box_O_Rocks said:
This crew was just as disappointing and the one in the Colts/Steelers game isn't any great shakes either.

It's a Jeff Triplet led crew. In the official game thread, as soon as I realized he was the ref, I started to complain about how he would cost us the game. The pats fans started making fun of me for already making excuses etc...

I explained how he cost us the game vs the Giants etc...

And how you don't know how bad it sucks to get Tripletted...

Well...

NOW YOU DO!!!!!!!

Champ on at halftime baby!!!!

Bronco Freak said:
omg, just accept it, the better team won pats1.

Go watch your DVDs from the last 3 SB wins already.
OMG, go celebrate with your invisible friend if the local whining is too shrill for you. It isn't as if Denver's fans haven't been grumpy after a game before, I used to have to listen to a shipmate complain about Elway back in the early 80's.

Bronco Freak said:
It's a Jeff Triplet led crew. In the official game thread, as soon as I realized he was the ref, I started to complain about how he would cost us the game. The pats fans started making fun of me for already making excuses etc...

I explained how he cost us the game vs the Giants etc...

And how you don't know how bad it sucks to get Tripletted...

Well...

NOW YOU DO!!!!!!!

Champ on at halftime baby!!!!
Tripletted or not, the officiating in the steeler game isn't anything to brag about either.

Stop Crying about the refs pats fans

This is why we won, we got a Sauerbraunasaurus Rex!!!

How do you stop a Sauerbraunasaurex Rex? You don't, you stay out of its way!!!

DXF118011500_1024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes