PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins replica field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
bflfield-1.jpg

That's what my backyard was like about 4 years ago. We had a football leauge we ran, it was the coolest thing EVER!

Looks like a dog took a dump on the 50 yard line.

Sadly it looks pretty much the same as the Dolphins real field.

Looks like you live in the middle of the desert.

Aqua, dude.
Do you even post at Finheaven anymore?

Yeah I got a lot more compliments at Finheaven for this thread. I figured some of you guys might appreciate the passion for football and the craftmanship, guess not.

Yeah I got a lot more compliments at Finheaven for this thread. I figured some of you guys might appreciate the passion for football and the craftmanship, guess not.
most here would appreciate you paying the bet you lost.

Sadly it looks pretty much the same as the Dolphins real field.

Except in Miami the grass is green year round and their filed looks beautiful when the Marlins are done. Sorry, but up here in Washington, the grass doesn't grow so well in December.

Aqua, you're just doing this on purpose now, aren't you? And everyone is buying it... hook, line, and sinker.

Aqua, you're just doing this on purpose now, aren't you? And everyone is buying it... hook, line, and sinker.
the only one buying anything is you.you actually take him serious enough to talk football with the loser lol lol lol lol .what does that say about you and your standards ?lol lol .

Last edited:
the only one buying anything is you.you actually take him serious enough to talk football with the loser lol lol lol lol .what does that say about you and your standards ?lol lol .

I don't talk football with him. Matter of fact, the only time I talk to him is in this forum. I wouldn't expect you to know anything that goes on inside the main forum though. The only thing you do is stay in here and throw out some of the worst insults I've ever heard in my life.

ya you go to finheaven to talk with your buddy .your a embarrassment to patriots fans everywhere

I have 38 posts on FinHeaven and haven't posted there in five days. I made only one post directed toward him and that was when he welcomed me to the forum in another thread. Here are my posts over there: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=741210

By the way, the mere fact that you know I post over there (considering the low post count I have there) is because you actually lurk FinHeaven which is just a little more pathetic. Don't you think of these things before you write them? Or are you actually as ******ed as everyone says you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore