PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson To Play Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
He practiced all week, traveled with the team, and is scheduled to play. This is the guy who beat all drafted players in the catch drill by a huge margin, and also won the marines obstacle course during the draft competition.

He is going to make Terry Glenn's rookie season look like a bust.

I am going to go out on a limb and predict a 4 catch, 80 yard, 1 TD day.

I'm excited.

maverick4 said:
He practiced all week, traveled with the team, and is scheduled to play. This is the guy who beat all drafted players in the catch drill by a huge margin, and also won the marines obstacle course during the draft competition.

I hope your right, I'm dying to see both DG and CJ on the feild. I'm getting tired of the hype lets see what these guys can do in a real game!

Tedy'd be a nice bonus, but I would LOVE to see Gabriel and Jackson out there. Oh man, I'm so jacked for the game.

misleading thread title

Nowhere have I seen it said that Jackson will play today other than on the top of this thread. Please post your source.

maverick4 said:

what a waste of thread space. I'm predicting troy brown will get triple coverage and they will stack the box with 8 guys to stop the mach 3 train.

You're jumping to massive assumptions based on him warming up on the field. He'll be lucky to participate in 10 plays.

MrBigglesWorth said:
what a waste of thread space. I'm predicting troy brown will get triple coverage and they will stack the box with 8 guys to stop the mach 3 train.

You're jumping to massive assumptions based on him warming up on the field. He'll be lucky to participate in 10 plays.

i'll let you take your foot out of your mouth now

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back