PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bullocks (S NEB) and Marshall (CB Fres) scheduled for visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-TheRaiders

Rookie
Reaction score
Nothing big here, but maybe gives us a glimpse as to where they are looking early in the draft...maybe, possibly? I dunno? C'mon BB give us something to go on. I am dyin' over here!

Last edited:
A lot of DBs running through Foxboro...

rookBoston said:
A lot of DBs running through Foxboro...

Yup...Looks like it's gonna be Linebacker to me :D

Just kidding really...I'm totally convinced that what makes guessing Belichicks picks the hardest is that beyond round 1 his value chart can be anywhere from 1 to 4 rounds different than most value charts.

Those personal interviews and info from the assistant coaches and locker room people are so key to it all. If we had access to that well............................... :D :D

F.B.N[B said:
Those personal interviews and info from the assistant coaches and locker room people are so key to it all. If we had access to that well............................... :D :D [/B]

Just like any other job. The resume is great and all, and the company might need a guy with your specific skill set, but you're going to be hired or not on the basis of the interview.

Smoke sreen for the real guy they want- Ashton Youboty.

PATSNUTme said:
Smoke sreen for the real guy they want- Ashton Youboty.

You can keep saying it, but it doesn't make it true.

I think that Youboty, at best, was the third best guy in the OSU secondary last year.

That's not to say that I wouldn't take him if he fell to our pick in the second. He definitely has potential to improve, but I don't see him as a first round talent.

dryheat44 said:
You can keep saying it, but it doesn't make it true.

I think that Youboty, at best, was the third best guy in the OSU secondary last year.

That's not to say that I wouldn't take him if he fell to our pick in the second. He definitely has potential to improve, but I don't see him as a first round talent.

Well, when they do draft him, you'll be shakin' you-booty.

PATSNUTme said:
Well, when they do draft him, you'll be shakin' you-booty.

Sure, as long as it's the second round or later, I'll do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.

Otherwise I'll be shaking my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back