PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AJ Hawk Pictures/News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
AJ as a young buck giving a motivating speech to his high school football team.
mask148_2.jpg

AJ thinking hard about which college to attend.
t_mask1.jpg

This was maybe funny over a year ago.

BUt hes had a great year and a hot wife.

The guys got it made.

Here is AJ just "kickin' it" (in his words) with Brady Quinn's sister right before the Ohio St./Notre Dame game. She is clearly torn between the 2 players and he is trying to console her as only AJ Hawk can do.
mask.jpg

Hey, taking personal shots like that at players is really ****ed up. You're a piece of ****. Just wanted to let you know that.

If AJ was standing in front of you, I think you would think twice about calling him ugly and making fun of his facial features...He could make you look ugly real fast,I am sure,The man is a beast,its easy to tease when online and not in the same room with the guy-try and meet him then show him what you have right here,he won't be laughing.

Hey, taking personal shots like that at players is really ****ed up. You're a piece of ****. Just wanted to let you know that.

hahahaha chill out man theyr jsut havin some fun...plus he IS really weird looking. And if you have such problems with taking personal shots why would u call him a peice of Sh!t

hahahaha chill out man theyr jsut havin some fun...plus he IS really weird looking. And if you have such problems with taking personal shots why would u call him a peice of Sh!t

I didnt call AJ Hawk a piece of ****, as I am sure you understood. I called Keegs a piece of ****. Keegs can defend himself after he reads the post. I just feel their is a difference between making comments about decisions one has made or making comments about the particular physical attributes one was born with. It's disgusting and uncalled for.
Here's a question. Have you ever met someone who suffers from Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia? I have and I assure you it is nothing to joke around about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3