PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your feeling on the Patriots getting snubbed out of primetime tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say "snubbed." The Redskins/Ravens game is much better.

I wouldn't say "snubbed." The Redskins/Ravens game is much better.

It'll be fun to root for Washington, as long as we have put a CONVINCING W in our pockets when it starts.

The production value of Sun/Mon night games is so good, I watch most of them, even I don't care about either team.

With all the night games last year, I don't complain about earlier games. The team didn't sound all that big on night games last year, either. They make for tougher preparation for the following game.

As Oakland has occasionally flashed competitive this year, I don't want to limit Pats preparation given the 10 days the Faders have to get ready for the game.

It'll be fun to root for Washington, as long as we have put a CONVINCING W in our pockets when it starts.

The production value of Sun/Mon night games is so good, I watch most of them, even I don't care about either team.

Yea a Redskins win would be huge for us. But I don't see it. They're just not that good, despite a few nice road wins, but those were a long time ago.

The Sunday night game is the best one in terms of production value, but they're all good. Something like that doesn't sway me on whether or not to watch a game. Though ESPN deserves credit for stopping with those ridiculous interviews.

Yea a Redskins win would be huge for us. But I don't see it. They're just not that good, despite a few nice road wins, but those were a long time ago.

The Sunday night game is the best one in terms of production value, but they're all good. Something like that doesn't sway me on whether or not to watch a game. Though ESPN deserves credit for stopping with those ridiculous interviews.

We get the feed via TSN, so they run with a lot of alternate programming for the filler, some of it being quite good. Lot's of hockey news, hehe. I'm also thankful we don't have to watch those wretched US commercials. Honestly for the quality of Television you guys can produce, what's up with those things? lol

My preference is every, single Sunday at 1:00.

Who would want to see this? You have better options, that's flex scheduling. I'm happy I don't have to wait all day for one. Lets get it moving already.

Hate night games. Wish it was the 1PM game.

If it's not the playoffs, I don't want the Patriots on prime time anyway. So I'm glad they switched it to earlier.

I would have liked to see it seeing as I'm outside the viewing area and the Cowboys vs. Steelers are playing today instead of that. Thankfully, myp2p has come to the rescue.

I havent seen a Pats game since Pats/Bills in New England on TV...I miss them:(.

good for me so i will go sleep still at a reasonable time

I HATE it, had tickets to go and everything but got stuck with exam night before and now cant :enranged: :enranged::enranged:

Doesn't matter to me either way. It's nicer to watch on tv, but the signal is also available on Stoogetv or Justintv if they don't show it in your area.

I would have liked to see it seeing as I'm outside the viewing area and the Cowboys vs. Steelers are playing today instead of that. Thankfully, myp2p has come to the rescue.

Were you able to find a link on myp2p? I don't see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News