Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Patriots/Falcons

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 20 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One obvious choice which is missing from the POLL is Pats-Washington. That would make a great story-line.

NO NO NO. I've always hated us going up against Shanahan coached teams. Thank GOD he's no longer Denver's coach. Which is why I don't fear the Broncos like I did when Shanahan was coaching them.

Pats vs 49ers. I'm from the bay area.

FACT:

There is nothing a fan can do to hurt their teams' chances of winning. No bad omens or bad luck...that's kids stuff.

So stop with the "I don't wanna jinx the Pats....the next game is the one I wanna win" bull crap.

I'd like to see the Patriots face the 49'ers myself.:D

Wait, you mean 'labels out' isn't really true??

Personally, my dream matchup would be the Patriots winning the SB over whatever opponent they drew in a blowout, where I could laugh, smile, actually eat during the game, and breathe easily.

I really don't care if it were the Youngstown State Penguins at this point in time.

I have been saying this for years. Just once, I'd like a coronation instead of a nail biter. No 2 minute offense, no kick to win it. Gimme a good old 56-10 shellacking, where I can sit in my leather chair, sated and happy.

I have been saying this for years. Just once, I'd like a coronation instead of a nail biter. No 2 minute offense, no kick to win it. Gimme a good old 56-10 shellacking, where I can sit in my leather chair, sated and happy.
:yeahthat::agree:THIS^^^^^^

Fun fact: for the last SIX seasons, the NFC representative played the Pats in the regular season.

There's a good chance it'll be seven come thjs year. :eek:

I think my dream Super Bowl match up would be Patriots vs. Vikings just because my dad was a big Vikings fan and he recently passed away... I would be torn during that game but it would be nice to see-

I'll just say that, if we are going to get there and not win it then I hope its the Seahawks because it wouldn't hurt as much seeing the only other head coach that Bob Kraft hired winning. I have always liked Pete Carroll.

Last edited:
I want another crack at the Seahawks. Next choice is the 49ers. We will destroy Wash, GB MN or ATL.

Patriots vs Patriots. Either way we win.

Back to reality. I agree with a previous poster. I want to see the Patriots win in very convincing fashion where people not vested in the game are dropping out by the middle of the 3rd quarter because there'd be no way any team could mount that much of a comeback.

I don't care for ratings, I just want to sit back and enjoy.

As a side note, it doesn't look like there will be a weak NFC team...Should be solid competition either way.

Last edited:

lol and then get to hear people complain why Brady's in the game up 56-10 :D .

FACT:

There is nothing a fan can do to hurt their teams' chances of winning. No bad omens or bad luck...that's kids stuff.

So stop with the "I don't wanna jinx the Pats....the next game is the one I wanna win" bull crap.

I'd like to see the Patriots face the 49'ers myself.:D

Bullpuckey!!!

If someone thinks wearing their lucky hat or something helps*, fine. Wear your hat and forget this jerkazoid telling you that you are childish.

*Ok, something like torturing children to death is not fine, but the difference between psychosis and neurosis is something to discuss elsewhere.

We match up best with the Vikings, but I predict Seattle will represent the NFC

Patriots - Seahawks. I like both teams but in my dream match up, the Pats would win.

My brother's a Redskins fan (even though he's back in Mass)... everybody down here is a Redskins fan... so... guess.

Pats v Seadoves or 49ers for the Sherman and marring their 5-0 record thing.

Honestly though I want to see Brady win it on his arm alone. One of those games were Air Brady finally gets vindicated as we rack up 4 TDs through the air with 350+ yards.

Don't want people saying Brady won Em Elway style after he was already old and living off the run game.

Personally, my dream matchup would be the Patriots winning the SB over whatever opponent they drew in a blowout, where I could laugh, smile, actually eat during the game, and breathe easily.
Same. I can't eat during a Patriots game at any time in the season, definitely not in the postseason. Exception, my daughter in law arranged feeding of the animal here, my son and the kids etc. right at halftime last year, bless her. I wolfed down something, forget what (pizza?). I suppose it might be different if I drank booze anymore. :eat3:

I'd like a Patriots - 49ers superbowl. A Pats win would be ecstasy/loss not as devastating (maybe, I don't know) since I've adopted the 49ers as a (distant) second team.

Pats v Seadoves or 49ers for the Sherman and marring their 5-0 record thing.

Honestly though I want to see Brady win it on his arm alone. One of those games were Air Brady finally gets vindicated as we rack up 4 TDs through the air with 350+ yards.

Don't want people saying Brady won Em Elway style after he was already old and living off the run game.

I'll take an Elway style win. Pound, pound, pound to a 28-13 win, with three 8:00 drives. I am more than ok with another Lombardi coming back to Foxboro on the strength of Ridley, Woodhead, and Vereen. Not that I wouldn't mind Brady owning the record book instead of Young. But a win is a win.

In order:

Seattle- avenge the loss, Sherman LOLz
SF- avenge the loss
Packers- revenge for 1996
Redskins- this would be a fun matchup
Vikings- meh
Falcons- meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye