PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You have to admit that it's going to be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know when this 1st happened I was pretty bummed but as much as I am a tommy fan I am a patriots 1st! Look the HELL out after they kick the jets ass this weekend, let all the haters keep feeding the patriots disrespect angle GO PATS!

Your right, it is gonna be fun ( I hope).
Could be worse, down here in Nashville they have to deal with Vince Young. Guys at work went to the game saying Fisher and Young got into it on the sidline because Young didnt want to go back in. This was before he got hurt, The feeling here is that they wasted ANOTHER draft pick and Young probably wont be with the team next year. At least Brady will be back next year (I hope) and thats a much better situation then whats going on down here.

The three years we won the super bowl we weren't slaughtering teams. We won scrappy games where we wanted it more than them. I guarantee we are going to want it more next week. Injured teams are dangerous.

Next week will be a lot of fun. The Jets are already marking it down as a W. I think we'll win on hatred and adrenaline alone.

After that, who knows. It's week to week now.

I hope BB gets this team hungry for blood next Sunday vs. the Green Beans.

The attraction of sports is it's real life drama with the unscripted outcome unfolding as we watch.

What probably would have been a cakewalk of a season now becomes a dog fight.

I seriously believe the Pats are going to overcome this set back and beat the crap out of a lot of teams...just maybe not by such a wide a margin.

This team has an ***** kicking defense and run game and they will wear out their opponents.

Yes, back to the real NFL. This team is going to have to scrap and claw for every inch. It should be interesting, one game at a time.

Yeah it sucks that we are not going 16-0, 15-1, 14-2, or even 13-3, but at least no matter what the games are going to mean something. It's going be fun to have the us vs. the world attitude once again.

Yeah, its going to be fun. Plus, we will no longer be super anxious of any injury happening on TB, as it has happened already. Go Pats. Kick some ass.:singing:

I agree, it will be kind of fun. I was amazed how un-upset I was when it became clear that the injury was a season-ender. Now our season doesn't start in December, it starts right now and is going to be an exciting, up and down ride.

And frankly, call me naive but I think we're still going to the playoffs.

If we do, it will be so ****ing sweet and I'll be having some very satisfying words with the guy who bored me senseless telling me how the Pats are a one-man team. (And how BB is not a good coach, he just got lucky having Brady and blah blah blah)

Yeah it sucks that we are not going 16-0, 15-1, 14-2, or even 13-3, but at least no matter what the games are going to mean something. It's going be fun to have the us vs. the world attitude once again.

How do you know they won't go 16-0, 15-1, 14-2, or 13-3?

HOW do you know?

How DO you know?

How do YOU know???

I sure don't know.

Frezo...A proud member of the MC Hammer fan club.

I wouldn't use the term fun. Maybe lower expectations will take some of the tension out of watching games. And when I try to see the bright side I keep coming back to the realization that arguably the greatest QB of all time will lose a full season in the very middle of his prime.

OK...sobbing again.

It will only be fun if the Pats are decent. If they absolutely stink - it's just not fun. It's fun being in the playoffs and winning games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes