PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You Gotsta Chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Diver

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Man oh Man...

I can believe how light this bandwagon has become after one loss. To those doom and gloomers: stay off the wagon.

For the fans: We've seen this before, stay up!

Nobody is jumping off of the wagon. What I find comical is that for whatever reason as a Patriots fan you're not even allowed to think about being critical of the Patriots. Things aren't all bright and rosey in Patriots land right now. Does that mean I think they're finished? No, but I comment on what I see right now and right now isn't pretty.

Be as critical as you wanna be. I'm sure nobody is being more critical than the coaches and the team.

Maybe its just attack of the Trolls, and I fell for the bait?

I am not jumping off the bandwagon. I am just concerned that this team is falling right back into the rut of last year. Last year we had no run game and this year we are switching it for no pass attack. Last year it was injuries and this year it is too many players gone.

Last year the good teams stuck it to us. Chargers, Colts and Chiefs come to mind. This year we beat 2 bads teams and are on the verge of 2 good teams sticking it to us again.

I think we need more heart out of our current roster and better strategy out of our coaching staff or it's going to be a long year.

Just remember, we lose this week and Dolphins win we are then tied for 1st place. How pathetic is that? 2 game lead over the pathetic Dolphins gone.

Last edited:
Holy Diver said:
Be as critical as you wanna be. I'm sure nobody is being more critical than the coaches and the team.

Maybe its just attack of the Trolls, and I fell for the bait?
I don't know, quite honestly I just don't pay attention. I notice all of the threads complaining about the "trolls" alot more than the "troll threads" themselves. Sure, some of it I could do without but when people get attacked because they think Maroney should play more than Dillon that's just flat out ridiculous.

Alk said:
I don't know, quite honestly I just don't pay attention. I notice all of the threads complaining about the "trolls" alot more than the "troll threads" themselves. Sure, some of it I could do without but when people get attacked because they think Maroney should play more than Dillon that's just flat out ridiculous.

Your interpretation over what a person actually types is ridiculous. Why are you taking shots at me yet again? Notice that you have to start your crap once again. Such a loser.

Digger44 said:
Your interpretation over what a person actually types is ridiculous. Why are you taking shots at me yet again? Notice that you have to start your crap once again. Such a loser.
I wasn't taking shots at you in particular but I guess if you took offense that tells me all I need to know.

Alk said:
I wasn't taking shots at you in particular but I guess if you took offense that tells me all I need to know.

Oh great you are a liar and a loser. Who esle posted the thread you whined about? Amazing how you don't notice trolls or bad posts, but you have a way of stalking after my posts. What is your porblem. Are you sick? Do you need a shrink?

Agreed....there is nothing wrong with talking Patriots, strategy and personell. There is nothing wrong with saying that the passing game is off, and needs to be fixed. There is nothing wrong with favoring one running back over another and making good points. There is nothing wrong with being critical.

I come to this board for honest, insightful, and fun talk about my favorite team. I understand that there will be ups and downs.

There IS something wrong with juvinile statements about the owner, coaches and players...and how they should hang it up, or pack it in after one loss. How we are 'finished' ....blah blah...

That kind of banter is a viscious circle, and gets the team and its fans nowhere.

Digger44 said:
Oh great you are a liar and a loser. Who esle posted the thread you whined about? Amazing how you don't notice trolls or bad posts, but you have a way of stalking after my posts. What is your porblem. Are you sick? Do you need a shrink?
Dude, I have managed to steer clear of you for over a week why are you trying to start this all over again? If was taking shots at you in particular I would have used your name. Don't flatter yourself, you're not as important as you think you are.

Alk said:
Dude, I have managed to steer clear of you for over a week why are you trying to start this all over again? If was taking shots at you in particular I would have used your name. Don't flatter yourself, you're not as important as you think you are.

Apparently I am because you refuse to leave me alone. I am sorry, but I am married and don't bend that way. Leave me alone. Stop stalking me.

am I gunna have to turn this car around and go back home?

Is that what you want?

This is a pissing contest alert.

Relax, sit back and enjoy.

Alk, I believe it's your serve.

Holy Diver said:
am I gunna have to turn this car around and go back home?

Is that what you want?

Yes, and on our way home, lets drop off the fake fans, and come back with intelligent information.

PATSNUTme said:

Eww he would like that too much since he is stalking. I am no way into that. No thanks. I am done with that trash.

PATSNUTme said:

:D I can piss with the best of them but I'm done. He's being overly sensitive and evidentally thinks quite highly of himself.

Alk said:
I don't know, quite honestly I just don't pay attention. I notice all of the threads complaining about the "trolls" alot more than the "troll threads" themselves.

Really? You honestly just typed that? I don't think ANY of us espouse this falsehood you're suggesting - no being critical of the Patriots. What is THAT? It's the baseless, frantic chicken little-ing that has amped up like CRAZY lately - even going back to the beginning of the off-season. The same people I have a problem with for hollow criticisms/suggestions - Brady stinks, we're screwed, BB is reverting to his Cleveland ways - annoyed me with predictions of an undefeated season.

It's not the criticism. "It's the stupid, stupid."

Digger44 said:
Eww he would like that too much since he is stalking. I am no way into that. No thanks. I am done with that trash.
One more thing and I am done. I posted in this thread before you did and never once mentioned you by name. As a matter of fact your name never even came to mind as I typed that post. You come storming in here making false accusations. Who exactly is stalking who here? It's certainly not me.

Just when I was going to get Miller Lite to sponsor it.

Well, I'm disappointed. I thought there was a real pissing contest brewing instead it was just dribbles.:(

Alk said:
One more thing and I am done. I posted in this thread before you did and never once mentioned you by name. As a matter of fact your name never even came to mind as I typed that post. You come storming in here making false accusations. Who exactly is stalking who here? It's certainly not me.

Seeing how your are on the lieing side today, I guess you forgot about the turd you dropped in my thread on Lomo/Dillon then ran over to this thread to whine about the truth in my thread. Did you forget this or are you just trying to make yourself look good by distorting facts? Why can't you come to grip with reality? Notice that in this thread you even knew the time you last responded to one of my posts (according to you it was a week ago). Why are you even keeping tack of crap like this? You are really sick and need professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft