PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WWF on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's a bit much they are rehashing the videogate thing over and over again..I listen to the Fan New York and get much more pure spors talk.They just had on Bob Ryan and what a great interview..Even though Mike Francessa is a Yankee fan he is very objective..

yeah i heard it too, much more polished shows. no comparison

Sometimes it's a bit much they are rehashing the videogate thing over and over again..I listen to the Fan New York and get much more pure spors talk.They just had on Bob Ryan and what a great interview..Even though Mike Francessa is a Yankee fan he is very objective..

Even though it is new york sports after listening to Mike and the dog interview Bill Polian after the loss to the steelers a couple years ago they got my respect bigtime! They did not back off him one bit and basicly called his a@@ out at which time Polian basicly threw his entire team under the bus except peyton and mike and dog called him on it right away and the cry baby hung up on them. Best interview i have ever seen on a sports talk show they are not afraid to ask the tuff questions and dont back off like alot of the host on weei!

Even though it is new york sports after listening to Mike and the dog interview Bill Polian after the loss to the steelers a couple years ago they got my respect bigtime! They did not back off him one bit and basicly called his a@@ out at which time Polian basicly threw his entire team under the bus except peyton and mike and dog called him on it right away and the cry baby hung up on them. Best interview i have ever seen on a sports talk show they are not afraid to ask the tuff questions and dont back off like alot of the host on weei!

I remember that interview it was terrific..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes