PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR T.J. Moe, six others released

Status
Not open for further replies.

resdubwhite

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Tweets coming in TJ Moe has been released.

WR T.J. Moe released

@mattbrei: Patriots are releasing client T.J. Moe (WR) today. Disappointing given all his hard work since the Achilles injury.

What's reason for cut? So they don't have to pay him roster bonus or something ?

I always imagined him to be a camp body or practice squander

Re: No mo Moe?

I'm almost glad. The expectations for him were stupid. Don't get me wrong, if he had any chance of living up to them here it would have been great, but people are so unrealistic with every UDFA because we've had some success with them.

Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW!

the-office-14.gif

Just a trial to see how releasing a player recuperating from an Achilles injury would fly.

@mattbrei: Patriots are releasing client T.J. Moe (WR) today. Disappointing given all his hard work since the Achilles injury.

Not recovering well enough for Camp perhaps?

A message to the VW camp? Pay attention Vince. This is your wake up call?
DW Toys

Oh woe is moe!

Maybe we're set with the smurf demographic and are giving him a chance to latch on. Edelman negotiations?

Oh woe is moe!

Maybe we're set with the smurf demographic and are giving him a chance to latch on. Edelman negotiations?

I think Edelman demanded no competition as part of his negotiation. He's tired of short, injured white guys. Amendola is next.

This will come as a shock and disappointment to at least 2-3 Patriots fans.

As an FYI to everyone, Matt Brei is T.J. Moe's agent - so take the editorializing with a grain of salt.

Or a sign that the Edelman negotiations are progressing amicably.

Why does everything have to mean more than it does?
Moe got cut, It has no real impact on anyone else. He wasn't exactly in the plans anyway.

I think Edelman demanded no competition as part of his negotiation. He's tired of short, injured white guys. Amendola is next.

Nothing could be farther from the truth! BB is simply clearing room so that he can draft Michael Campanaro, he needs to stay within the league quota for short, white receivers ;)

Nothing could be farther from the truth! BB is simply clearing room so that he can draft Michael Campanaro, he needs to stay within the league quota for short, white receivers ;)

Was going to say this myself.

How can that be? Everyone told me what a great contributor he will be (along with fellow all-pros Armond Armstead and Mark Harrison).

Moe was shocked at the news ...

Attachments

• moe.jpg
    moe.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 131
Why does everything have to mean more than it does?
Moe got cut, It has no real impact on anyone else. He wasn't exactly in the plans anyway.

Because why would they cut a guy who has no salary cap implications this far out from training camp and OTAs? Gotta mean something... there are tons of guys who could have been cut before him. I don't think many people expected Moe to be on the team, but compete in camp sure.

Well, there goes our passing game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes