PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Mason Responds to His Exchange with Belichick on 'A Football Life'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to call it a rivalry. I have nothing but contempt for that slimy, putrid, abomination of an organization. For me, to be a true rivalry I have to respect them.

With all the crap they have pulled since stealing Parcells as we prepared for a SB they are worthy of nothing but contempt.

Enough bad things cannot happen to that franchise, and any of their Rat fans who support the classless things they do and have done.

HATE is one of the key elements of a rivalry. There is plenty to go around between these 2 teams.

Also, nobody "stole" Tuna…he screwed us over all by himself. I wonder how he feels about Bob Kraft getting so much positive review in the media post-lockout? I think there might be genuine hate between the two.

HATE is one of the key elements of a rivalry. There is plenty to go around between these 2 teams.

Also, nobody "stole" Tuna…he screwed us over all by himself. I wonder how he feels about Bob Kraft getting so much positive review in the media post-lockout? I think there might be genuine hate between the two.

I thought I read several times Kraft saying that HE handled Parcells wrong as a neophyte owner. I don't think they even dislike each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back