PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worried about the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m worried as well but for a slightly different reason. The Steelers are proven to be prolific cheaters and generally evil:

1. Steroidgate – 1970 – present.

2. Current head coach attempted to murder an opposing team’s player during live action.

3. Illegally manipulated the salary cap.

4. Illegally faked injuries.

5. Held secret, deceitful, and highly illegal practices.

6. I could go on and on but do not want to risk carpal tunnel.
I only hope that the Patriots can overcome the Steelers cheating and evil ways and I pray to someone’s god that my highly impressionable daughter and her innocent friends are not irreparably harmed by the sheer evilness of the Steelers.

Summer is for learning. Fall is for improving. Winter is for winning. We are only summer.

3rd and four? Holding.
Hands to the face.
Butler for holding.

quote-don-t-worry-about-a-thing-cause-every-little-thing-gonna-be-all-right-bob-marley-284685.jpg

If the refs are working for Big Brother, then we'd better film this game from every possible angle, and then take the film to the next Commissioner.

Wondering if anyone else is having similar thoughts. I'm worried, but not about the outcome of the game, I'm not sure watching an NFL game will ever feel the same to me. I can't shake the thought that the league office is trying to fix the sport and the lengths they are going to. They try to end this season for the Patriots by suspending the quarterback for 4 games, then try to hurt them long term by taking draft picks. I feel like I'm about to watch the first baseball game after the 1919 world series. Yikes.

F no.

With that said the Pats are not a fast out-of-the-gate team in the beginning of the season.

There are some line issues and there are some questions at WR.

I think TB might be a little amped up, but should be fine.

At the end of the day, they are a superior team than the Steelers.

Pats 38 Squealers 21

see, aside from that early personal foul on Solder I thought the reffing was solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes