PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Series - Red Sox vs Cardinals

Koji looks like he wants to puke ... :rofl:

World. F******. Champions.

congratulations red sox

world series champions

I'm just glad SVN can breathe normally again. At least until Sunday.

Congrats, should be a good party in Boston tonight. Enjoy it!

Erin Andrews sounds like a middle school student reading a report aloud to the class.

congratulations red sox and the city of boston

Congrats to all you fans as well. Special, special times.

IT'S DUCKBOAT TIME!

soxparade-480x363.jpg

Last edited:
Now its time for the pats to hoist the Lombardi this February!!!! Lets get on a roll Boston!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I WAS GETTING TIRED OF BOSTON TEAMS LOSING IN THE FINALS. NOT THIS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Now its time for the pats to hoist the Lombardi this February!!!! Lets get on a roll Boston!!!

This will be 8 parades since 2000 for us local Boston team homers. :D

Erin Andrews sounds like a middle school student reading a report aloud to the class.

Goes to show you that good looks and brains... wait...

I still hate that effing Luccino.

I havent lived in this country for more than 13 yrs and my first 9 were in Boston. Still remember how 2003 loss and 2004 win for me were in the short span following this team and now they have won 3 in my time here . ! Unbelievable. I consider myself lucky having landed in Boston and not elsewhere.

Goes to show you that good looks and brains... wait...

Hah -- yeah, that seems to be a big no on the latter, and as for the former: The big winter coat seems to negate and added value there.

Boston Strong!!!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back