PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Series - Red Sox vs Cardinals

david ross back behind the plate tomorrow night. thank you lord. I will stick my head in a meat grinder if salty is back there again in this series.

can we at least be fair to Salty and acknowledge that Ross didn't exactly shine behind the plate last night? Balls got by him that he probably should have blocked, he made an ill-advised thrown to 2nd behind the runner that was way off target (but Pedroia caught it, keeping it out of center), dropped a pitch with the runner stealing, etc.

1-0 Red Sox ... :D:D:D

wonder if the Yankees are watching the game ... :D

Last edited:
what time is it is Australia when you watch the games??
I'm on the West Coast so the games generally start around 8.00AM my time. I've been working from the home office a lot of late. It's fantastic.

I have a thought that Drew is lucky he plays such great defense because his offense is just horrible.

Craig just got thrown out at first on a double play.

he was halfway to base when thrown out ... possible dirt interference ... stay tuned.

Lester got the call on that strikeout of Carpenter.

If Beltran wouldn't of got that grand slam ball Ortiz would be batting like 880 with a 2700 slugging percentage. I mean what he is doing now is unprecedented, just awesome to watch.

Double play ball. Boo.

I'm on the West Coast so the games generally start around 8.00AM my time. I've been working from the home office a lot of late. It's fantastic.

I took vacation this week to take everything in. Had plenty left over from last year so felt it would be a good time.

I'd prefer if they pitched around Holliday just a little bit the rest of the game.

Nice catch by Gomes.

lot of hard hit balls of lester last inning...need to watch this inning carefully now

Can someone tell Nava he's allowed to swing at first pitches that are in the strike zone. He's so frustrating to watch at times.

1 win away.

Back to Boston.

One more win baby. Lester was magnificent. David Ross MUST be the starting catcher in game 6.

Man one win away ...

In the words of Joe Castiglione ... "Can You Believe it"

This team fights man. Not many teams coudlve recovered from the obstruction game.

Thank you Red Sox! I did not want them to go back to Fenway in an elimination game against Waka Waka PAC man. Not that they can't beat him, but its not gonna be easy.

lol what a way to wake up. 8am ws baseball :rocker:

Thank you Red Sox! I did not want them to go back to Fenway in an elimination game against Waka Waka PAC man. Not that they can't beat him, but its not gonna be easy.
They showed Wacha can be hit if you take advantage of the opportunities against him. It's over to the Red Sox to ensure they don't meltdown again.

I picked the Sox in 6. I hope that prediction keeps true.

David Ross MUST be the starting catcher in game 6.
from your lips to gods ears. fingers crossed farrel feels the same way. what a huge double he had to win that game. fenway will explode if they win wed. the sox haven't clinched a WS in fenway since 1918.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back