PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Series - Red Sox vs Cardinals

Re: World Series Red Sox vs Cardinals

I just got back from St. Louis (Thurs-Sun for daughter marching band comp) and everyone in that town wants payback for the last time we faced them in the series. Be careful what you wish for St. Louis

They remind me of the 01 Pats.
Not great at anything. Just good at everything. Tougher, smarter. Hang with their opponent and jump on their opponents mistakes. And you wonder how they pulled it off when they looked over matched. And wouldn't you know it, It St Louis again.

I just got back from St. Louis (Thurs-Sun for daughter marching band comp) and everyone in that town wants payback for the last time we faced them in the series. Be careful what you wish for St. Louis

I would love to see the remaining living '67 Sox throw out the first pitch...
The Cards had an even lower batting average than the Sox in their LCS but they may have raised it with their last blowout....

Wonder what Bob is thinking ... hopefully he is picking the Cardinals :p:p:p

Looks like some senior board members are jumping on the ole bandwagon. Come on in, the water is warm and we have cookies! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

they were talking on 98.5 today and discussing reports that bucholtz might not pitch game three. if this is true this makes me sick. this guy is so fragile and mentally weak. he missed most of this year and dr james Andrews didn't find anything significantly wrong with him. this leads me to think hes a head case. so frustrating.:mad::mad: maybe its for the best he cant get out of the 6th inning and his velocity is down. this guy has so much potential to. am I the only one who questions this guy? he needs a injection of curt schilling.

Solid start. Let's hope Lester continues to bring his best and the Sox make a very loud statement.

they were talking on 98.5 today and discussing reports that bucholtz might not pitch game three. if this is true this makes me sick. this guy is so fragile and mentally weak. he missed most of this year and dr james Andrews didn't find anything significantly wrong with him. this leads me to think hes a head case. so frustrating.:mad::mad: maybe its for the best he cant get out of the 6th inning and his velocity is down. this guy has so much potential to. am I the only one who questions this guy? he needs a injection of curt schilling.

I am out on this guy. He's not a battler. At least Lackey was pitching with no tendons when he sucked. This clown has no excuse, other than he's built like a homeless meth head. Dude needs to eat some cheeseburgers and ice cream. Let Dubront or Dempster go.

A chicken and beer diet would fatten him up too.

Yes, I went there. :rocker:

3 wins away. Great start.

pete-kozma-out-overturned-world-series-game-1-b.gif

Great win for the Sox!

A win tonight would be huge!

Very encouraging to watch them shell Wainwright like that. I wasn't expecting the bats to break out in that manner during this series.

Very encouraging to watch them shell Wainwright like that. I wasn't expecting the JETS to break out in that manner during this series.

Fixed your post for ya....
:D

The Cards got embarrassed last night, so i expect them to come out smoking tonight. (if you can come out smoking in baseball) and try to avenge last nights game. If they don't the serious won't go more than four or five games.

Looks like some senior board members are jumping on the ole bandwagon. Come on in, the water is warm and we have cookies! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

no bandwagon here...i have been all in since i was born (1967)

no bandwagon here...i have been all in since i was born (1967)

Absolutely Boxer has been supporting the Sox in this forum since I can remember and further than that as he says. I was born in 1967 ... started becoming aware of the Red Sox when I was 6 in 1965.

Last edited:
Freaking Ortiz ... make 99 perfect pitches ... miss one to him and bye-bye baby bye-bye.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back