PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woo Hoo!! Playoff Game Day!! How are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Vegas . We usually win big when I catch playoff games in Vegas ( colts x2, Texans )

What bets should we do ??

Here at home on Long Island... with my Jets fan inlaws... beef stew and lasagna for dinner, chocolate cake for dessert... 12 year old scotch for the game... and plenty of Kleenex for my guests. LOL

My wife and I have some friends coming over late this afternoon, I think the plan is to order some pizza, I'm currently passing the time by playing some Madden.

I really want to see a playoff game at Gillette, I've been lucky to go to 8 regular season games and I need to make this happen soon.

I'll be thinking of all you fans who'll be at the game. The team earned the right for the fans to go to the playoffs and have a blast for themselves. Do your job. Hopefully we'll all get to see a win.

I'll be at home using the DVR and I'll probably start watching at 9:30 or so. I may or may not have the volume up high enough to hear the announcers.

Will be watching at home until 5am, and very little alcohol, it's just too late to be drinking (for me).
Thing is, with the Chiefs v Steelers game changed to night slot, I will now have two 5am finishes in a row and that is a first.
Enjoy the game all and to the OP, enjoy the Irish Coffee and have one for me.;);)

Last edited:
dark night here in Italy...brutal time...
but...there will be one person in front of tv...all the others sleeping...

5 cm snow too...from yesterday...cold weather...seems to be in NE ;)

MYSELF WILL BE READY !!!

Go Pats !!! :)

My wife and I have some friends coming over late this afternoon, I think the plan is to order some pizza, I'm currently passing the time by playing some Madden.

I really want to see a playoff game at Gillette, I've been lucky to go to 8 regular season games and I need to make this happen soon.

I love the meme in your signature, and I never noticed before how reminiscent Bill Belichick is of Jack Nicholson. They better hurry up and make that movie though, Jack's getting on in years.

At home at 1:30 in the morning on Sat.1 Germany because my country doesn't what American Football is...

nice and warm in front of my 60" flat screen with my surround sound blaring.... drinking corona's (loaded of course) with various apps, GO PATS!!!!!
images

Going to be watching the same way as I do every week...at home with the family. My brother is bringing my sister in law over tonight and my niece so it's going to be a house full of Pat fans!!!!!
Can't wait for tonight to finally get here.

Home for this one at Gillette next Sunday.

And yes hate night games this day is moving soooo slowly

Home on my flat screen tv and a mushroom sicilian pizza. The great news is that the kids will be in bed for the start of the game and the wife goes to work at night.

I'm watching the Hosted webcast on my big TV and following the Technical webcast on my laptop.
OK, first stage just landed back on the Droneship Just Read The Instructions successfully.

Oops. Wrong newsgroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore