PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woo Hoo!! Playoff Game Day!! How are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am lucky to be going to the game with my family! Will be eating meatballs, bar-b-q and downing various libations (maybe Irish coffee to keep warm) pregame. Can't wait!! How about you? Go Patriots! One More!!

I ******* HATE night games.

That is all.

Has the forecast changed any?

In section 310 freezing my ass off.
LOL, I find that I am not freezing until the walk back to the car, and that of course is always mitigated by a win!

I'll be home, on my couch, watching on my flat screen with the surround sound up high.

After careful budgeting, I decided to invest in the TV and sound system vice game tickets, since it looks like I'll never be able to afford them now. Not looking for sympathy, mind you, just putting it out there. I'll be making a road trip to Gillette this summer to tour the facilities and check it all out.

Last edited:
Watching on wifi on a Southwest flight...I had this trip booked months ago and can't change it..... Having the flight delayed wouldn't be the worst thing..

Won't be the first time....Got stuck in Memphis in 2005 and spent 4 hours in the airrport watching the Pats beat Pitt (?) on a Vinatieri FG in OT eating bbq..

Last edited:
LOL, I find that I am not freezing until the walk back to the car, and that of course is always mitigated by a win!

I only was able to go to the old stadium, so I brought one of those stay-warm cushions I used to use when hunting. Between that and my parka, I stayed pretty warm. The cold was sitting in my car waiting for it to warmup. :)

In CT this weekend, watching with family, grilled chicken, steak, and other stuff...but since it's a night game, I'll have my Pats pajama pants and Faulk throwback jersey. The house is inauspiciously lacking alcohol, which makes Nikolai sad :(

Had a chance to go to the game, but by the time the game ends, we get out of the parking lot and finally back to CT, it'd be somewhere near 3am. I'd still do it, but I have a road trip tomorrow, so...blah.

In CT this weekend, watching with family, grilled chicken, steak, and other stuff...but since it's a night game, I'll have my Pats pajama pants and Faulk throwback jersey. The house is inauspiciously lacking alcohol, which makes Nikolai sad :(

Had a chance to go to the game, but by the time the game ends, we get out of the parking lot and finally back to CT, it'd be somewhere near 3am. I'd still do it, but I have a road trip tomorrow, so...blah.
Too bad about the alcohol :)

Been trying to decide since yesterday what I want to eat during the game. Can't make up my mind. Will be watching at home on the television.

Home on TV too... probably order in

Then settle in and watch "The Best Defense in the NFL" as the network tease says. Psst, they think it's Houston's.

My guess is that the team with the most points will win, regardless of which team gets the most yards.

I have set my projector up in my bedroom. Night games are the worst it's a 1:30am kick off here.

Will b there. Cold but no rain/snow. What time r people getting there?

Will b there. Cold but no rain/snow. What time r people getting there?

Jelly.

You know those machines that make sno-cones? If those could be miniaturized and allowed into the stadium that would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes