PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie Andrews drug trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrews never really had a decent record on the field, but he is amassing a very impressive criminal record. Four arrests in the last decade.

Was it Andrews who was arrested while on the team and then cut a few days after? Happened about 4 years ago?

Or am I thinking of Richardson?

Was it Andrews who was arrested while on the team and then cut a few days after? Happened about 4 years ago?

Or am I thinking of Richardson?

Andrews, yes, but it was his second offense: he was arrested a few days after the Super Bowl in 2008, then cut after he was arrested on domestic violence charges a few weeks before TC.

Andrews, yes, but it was his second offense: he was arrested a few days after the Super Bowl in 2008, then cut after he was arrested on domestic violence charges a few weeks before TC.

I thought that, when he was arrested for the domestic charges, that he was going to prison since it involved a firearm especially since it occurred while he was waiting for his trial on the possession with intent to distribute charge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back