PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie Andrews drug trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrews never really had a decent record on the field, but he is amassing a very impressive criminal record. Four arrests in the last decade.

Was it Andrews who was arrested while on the team and then cut a few days after? Happened about 4 years ago?

Or am I thinking of Richardson?

Was it Andrews who was arrested while on the team and then cut a few days after? Happened about 4 years ago?

Or am I thinking of Richardson?

Andrews, yes, but it was his second offense: he was arrested a few days after the Super Bowl in 2008, then cut after he was arrested on domestic violence charges a few weeks before TC.

Andrews, yes, but it was his second offense: he was arrested a few days after the Super Bowl in 2008, then cut after he was arrested on domestic violence charges a few weeks before TC.

I thought that, when he was arrested for the domestic charges, that he was going to prison since it involved a firearm especially since it occurred while he was waiting for his trial on the possession with intent to distribute charge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back