Votes: 78 89.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stupidest thread yet...huh????????

i will always be a fan.a pats fan !!!!! i was more upset when we lost to the packers. we have nothing to be ashamed of. these guys are special players as well as special people. this franchise is one of a kind!!! bring on the next game. no need to look back:rocker: :rocker:

Me thinks it was a non Patriots fan that started this thread.

In fact, I am quite sure it was.

Disgusting, total and complete disgusting.

Mods, this is one thread that seriously needs to be deleted.

And for you that voted no - original poster and some other fans from other teams, sorry, it is not going to work.

This post needs to be deleted.

I've been a fan since the 1980's...through Tony Eason, Hugh Millen, **** MacPherson, Hart Lee Dykes, John Stephens etc...

If I can tolerate 2-14, I can tolerate this...but it sucks a lot more than 2-14.

I think I may just give up football altogether. I have been coaching for a long time, my HS Football team lost our Super Bowl in the final seconds to an undefeated team. That actually hurt worse than this, because you tend to second guess yourself. We probably could have gotten steamrolled, but the kids played out of their minds and we should have won. A loss like that (and this) will really test your mental toughness.

But I am sure I will be out on the field come August, and watching every bit of Pats info as well.

Last edited:
Honestly surprised 3 people answered no

Forever and ever, always. I bleed Patriots blue, grey and red.

once a Pat's fan, always a Pat's fan. It was a tough loss, but we will be a force to be reconed with in 2008

I've been a fan since the 1980's...through Tony Eason, Hugh Millen, **** MacPherson, Hart Lee Dykes, John Stephens etc...

If I can tolerate 2-14, I can tolerate this...but it sucks a lot more than 2-14.

I think I may just give up football altogether. I have been coaching for a long time, my HS Football team lost our Super Bowl in the final seconds to an undefeated team. That actually hurt worse than this, because you tend to second guess yourself. We probably could have gotten steamrolled, but the kids played out of their minds and we should have won. A loss like that (and this) will really test your mental toughness.

But I am sure I will be out on the field come August, and watching every bit of Pats info as well.

Actually I understand what you are saying. Try this.

In the old days it was just enjoying the game. No expectations, just enjoying football. Our "old" stadiums turned into state of the art behemoths. And a beer costs you $6.00! Parking $50.00, tickets $125. You cannot be serious. The media is analyzing every move of our players. Well actually all players. Our world has turned into a circus. One way to deal with it is to take a walk in the woods. A slow peaceful walk. I do that a lot lately - actually on the beach.

So, I am watching Super Tuesday news, but right before on the local news comes a story about Roger Clemens. He maybe took a steriod. And they are talking about sending him to jail if he is lying. Is it just me or has the world gone quite mad -- we cannot send people to jail that steal, kill, etc. but we can find the time to think about sending Clemens to jail. Total and complete insanity. The morons of the world are ruling.

So, back to the Pats. We may all turn our backs on professional sports when all that is left is the moron media, players playing just for the money, fans that are all under 20 and are dumber than dumb, no respect, class or sense of decency, owners that overcharge their season ticket holders but give them no chance for a SB ticket, etc. Yep, then is the time.

I can not wait for next season to start......it's redemption time!

Just a simple question, I have heard alot of POSERS, BANDWAGON Riders, CRY BABIES, and all around SELF APPOINTED JUDGES OF FAN LAW complaining and ripping the greatest team in NFL History because we lost the SUPERBOWL when 48hours ago they were freakin worshiping them and posting about beer and food selections! So here is a post that matters and a post that is calling you out! Will you still be a New England Patriot Fan next season?

Jeez! What do you think we are....Colts fans or something?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why in the hell wouldn't a current Patriot fan remain one?

I started with the Pats right at the beginning and had to endure

1-15 teams and dolts of coaches like Clive Rush, Ron Erhardt, and

Rod Rust. Also, the Spygate scandal is nothing compared to Zeke

Mowatt showing his Patriot missile to a female reporter.

No. I am not going to do it.
I am not going to give any credence to this poll.:snob:

Hell, I wore my grey hoodie today. It's the offseason, baby...everyone is 0-0!

anybody who says no never was a pats fan to begin with.

To the OP:

On behalf of all REAL PATS fans... coming straight from Redskin Nation... Get the eff out of here and turn in your Fan card at the door.

You do nothing but perpetuate the bandwagon jumper fair-weather fan. I got an idea... go root for the Cowpukes.

Fans like you don't deserve free cable.

Go back to what you know...

9.png

Me thinks it was a non Patriots fan that started this thread.

In fact, I am quite sure it was.

Disgusting, total and complete disgusting.

Mods, this is one thread that seriously needs to be deleted.

And for you that voted no - original poster and some other fans from other teams, sorry, it is not going to work.

This post needs to be deleted.

I posted this thread, dont you dare call me a non fan!!!!!!!! That picture by the name is me at the EAGLES game at Gillette! So F-OFF with that noise. I am a bigger PATRIOTS fan on my worst day than you will ever be! If you wanna measure up let me know! I am new to posting regularly, thats it. I have been a PATS fan from birth! Born in Brunswick, Maine and raised up in the PATRIOT NATION. I also named my company PATRIOT BUSINESS SERVICES. So Bring It Sally! Let me here how big a fan you are?

I can not wait for next season to start......it's redemption time!

BOOOYAH! Now thats what I am talking about! Strap on the chin straps NFL, weare already coming for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PATS! GO PATS GO PATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents