PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you remain a Pats fan if the Pats lost Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tommy B doesn't extend his contract, and ends up leaving the Pats, do you remain a Pats fan, or do you follow Tommy B?

I was a Patriots fan before Tom Brady was born.I will remain a Patriots fan until I die.Does that answer Your question ?

I became a fan when Bledsoe was under center. I'd stick around.

Of course I would, they have let go a lot of my favorite players over the years and I am still a fan

If Tommy B doesn't extend his contract, and ends up leaving the Pats, do you remain a Pats fan, or do you follow Tommy B?

Of course I'd remain a fan. I remained a Bruins fan after they traded Esposito and Orr. I'll stay with the Patriots after Brady, thank you.

I'm a Brady fan, I like the Pats because of him, so if he changes team, I will change as well .I will start to root for the team he's on.

Well, this is one SAD post...... AND ONE SAD THREAD STARTER... what kind of question is this?????

Oh my god. This is the worst thread I have ever read anywhere. We should have a poll about this and anyone who votes for NO should be banned for life, taken out back, and shot..

This is horrible.

Even when i was acting stupid on purpose out of sheer boredom, my dumb threads were not this bad.

Can anyone who said "no" please post your names so i can put you on my ignore list?

your opinions are now worthless to me. (not that anybody cares)

Lots of awful threads around here lately. Whoever said no should be banned.

I like this thread's tags...

fair weather fans suck, offseason, taken out back and shot, tom brady

I guess you were too young to remember Steve Grogan.

I like this thread's tags...

fair weather fans suck, offseason, taken out back and shot, tom brady

I made 2 of those.

Guess which ones. :cool:

Question - Would You remain a Pats fan if the Pats lost Brady?

Answer - Does a bear sh*t in the woods?

Last edited:
Hard as it is to believe, there was a time when I was mad they weren't playing Bledsoe because of that stupid Brady kid. Obviously, I was wrong. But I stayed with the team. (And was rewarded for it bigtime.)

You ultimately, as a fan, have to decide if you're a fan of a team or a fan of a player. Either is valid, but once you know which you are it makes the decision easy.

I'm a Pats fan to the core. I get mad at them, sure. And I flip out when they don't keep players I like (example: what'll probably happen with Moss.)

But I stick by my team.

DITTO. BIG TIME. I AM A PATS FAN 1ST & FOREMOST!! (sorry for "yelling")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back