PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Randy Moss end up in the Patriots Hall of Fame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, man. What people need to understand is the question is not "do you want Moss in the Pats Hall". The question is, "will he make it?". Moss said some dumb **** on his way out, but he gushed over the Pats and BB while with the Vikikngs and a few times since. It has been rumoured that the Pats even had an offer on the table this year. He will be in the hall despite the minority of loud crtiics.

I have no problem with Moss coming back. I never have had a problem with Moss. I think it boils down to how the players feel in the end though since the committee is the one who nominates them. I suspect Randy will have a long wait before his name comes up. If they feel he is deserving, they'll nominate him. Remember, the fans can vote but your choices are limited to the choices they make.

I have no problem with Moss coming back. I never have had a problem with Moss. I think it boils down to how the players feel in the end though since the committee is the one who nominates them. I suspect Randy will have a long wait before his name comes up. If they feel he is deserving, they'll nominate him. Remember, the fans can vote but your choices are limited to the choices they make.

There is a fairly long line of recent players in front of him, but historically.... not so much. Allthough the Patriots Hall does serve as a way for the organization to honor players they feel best represent the team and aided to it's success, it is primarily a device to reel in fans and help keep them interested.

Personally I would never let him in the PHOF if it turns out that he sits out this season as a healthy scratch rather than play for the Pats.

The supposed offer from the Patriots is a rumour and not confirmed.

I love how the first thing on his mind after the playoff loss to the Ravens was how he was off to "stack his bread", his teams gets owned in the playoffs and he's thinking about his money. I also liked how he talked smack about the organization, claiming the Patriots "don't pay' when Kraft had been routinely cutting him some of the biggest checks to receivers in the NFL, right at a time when they were trying to resign other players, way to help out the team there, Randy.

He did excellent things but also showed that he didnt have Patriot character, would Bruschi or Troy Brown have a press conference about how they don't feel appreciated?

He's one of the best receivers of all time but doesnt deserve to be in the PHoF.

Last edited:
For what, a couple good seasons? No way, not even consideration. Deion Branch before him and I don't see him as a candidate either

No way, you can't put players in force couPle of great years, it would completely devalue the honor. Beyond that there are going to be so many deserving players going forward that they will have to start allowing for more than one a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News