• Yes

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dallas game in Dallas and maybe a spirited Giants team could win in at Metlife. They play the worst teams in the league this season. They are in control of HFA. They only have to play KC or Buffalo in the SB. Not both in the lead-up to it. Phillies are winning the WS. Stars are aligning. UGH!!
They are all giddy here because the choice Thursday night is either Eagles in Houston or PHillies game 5 versus Houston.....

I voted yes. I think they have a realistic shot.

Anything can happen and injuries can easily derail them - but they are playing very very good football in every phase. Don't really see a weakness.

It'd be kind of ironic if the Giants are the only team that stops them from going undefeated...they did it to the Broncos in 1998 and of course the Pats in 2007

They have a few tough games left. Giants X2, Titans play everyone tough, GB has to play a decent game at some point even though it's clear they're not a top tier team. They have to play a little better but I don't see them beating Phila. @Dallas & @Chicago won't be easy either.

I have to say I like watching them. I've been a big Hurts fan. He's such a good guy to root for. Tough and strong as ****. Power lifter that is pound for pound one of the strongest guys in the league. He's also one of the best runners I've ever seen. Not as quick or twitchy as Jackson but elusive and a truck when he gets going. Like Jackson he has to improve his deep passing but he's shown some promise in that area.

I'd love to see them and Buffalo go at it in some bad weather. Little wind and rain, maybe snow. Both teams have unique QB's that can beat you both ways. Both teams are very balanced. They've clearly been the best two teams at this point. Would be fun.
Yeah, I think you and I were the only two who actually liked Hurts when he declared for the Draft. All the guy has done is get better every year as a starter, beginning with his first year at Bama.

Anyway, I voted “no.” They’ll get tripped up at some point. Dallas, with Dak, dominated them in both contests in 2021. Obviously the two teams are different this year, but they have the defense to slow down Philly.

Yeah, I think you and I were the only two who actually liked Hurts when he declared for the Draft. All the guy has done is get better every year as a starter, beginning with his first year at Bama.
I love being right and talking **** but actually love seeing the guys that have a tough road make it. Really enjoying his success.
Anyway, I voted “no.” They’ll get tripped up at some point. Dallas, with Dak, dominated them in both contests in 2021. Obviously the two teams are different this year, but they have the defense to slow down Philly.
Agreed. Especially this year. Things are too crazy.

they may win their next four games, but Titans, Cowboys, my resurgent Saints, Giantsx2 to finish the season isn't as rosy as the mediots are making it out to be. They are not the 2007 Patriots

Don't care, but I'd love having Shula roll over in his grave and Mercury Morris crying.

And I feel safe saying that it won't happen. Just too damn hard....if the Eagles get to 10-0, 11-0, or 12-0....every game will become a grind cuz' every team is gonna bring it all.

Don't care, but I'd love having Shula roll over in his grave and Mercury Morris crying.

And I feel safe saying that it won't happen. Just too damn hard....if the Eagles get to 10-0, 11-0, or 12-0....every game will become a grind cuz' every team is gonna bring it all.

I just think of how many close games the Patriots had down the stretch in 2007, and that team was a wagon. Hell, the Mangini Jets kept it close in New York. Ravens lost because of a Rex Ryan timeout brain fart. They beat the Giants in week 17 in a 38-35 back and forth shootout. A lot had to go right for that team, and it only got harder as the year went on.

I just think of how many close games the Patriots had down the stretch in 2007, and that team was a wagon. Hell, the Mangini Jets kept it close in New York. Ravens lost because of a Rex Ryan timeout brain fart. They beat the Giants in week 17 in a 38-35 back and forth shootout. A lot had to go right for that team, and it only got harder as the year went on.
Also, that game against the Eagles went down to the wire too....

I think they drop game to Dallas and split with Giants. 15-2...

Also, that game against the Eagles went down to the wire too....

Forgot about that one. Also just looked and forgot that they needed a 10 point 4th quarter comeback to beat Indy. I think we forget how tenuous that 16-0 regular season was at times because the first eight games of the season were absolute laughers.

They beat the Giants in week 17 in a 38-35 back and forth shootout.

just re-watched Man in the Arena part 4. Michael Strahan said the Giants came into the regular season game vs the Pats in 2007 with no game plan - they were just playing backyard football. Brady said they were expecting the Giants to have the same approach as they had in week 17. big miscalculation on NE’s part.

Last edited:
Eagles seem to be a roll of the dice every year as to how good they are. Suck one year, then win a super bowl the next, get rid of the staff and QBs that won the super bowl. Go 4-12, then 8-9, then whatever, then talk of an undefeated season.

They beat the Giants in week 17 in a 38-35 back and forth shootout. A lot had to go right for that team, and it only got harder as the year went on.
I went to giants stadium for that game... Told my buddy I did not want to see that team again... Was cool seeing the go back to back on the bomb to Moss though... So there's that...

Seems highly unlikely given the history of the league. Going undefeated is nearly impossible. The NFC is a mess this season so that's in their favor. Also 4 of their wins have come against 4 of the worst teams in the NFL. And they beat Dallas with Cooper Rush. Their next matchup probably goes differently. There's a couple of other losses coming in their season too... 14-3.

I voted no and don't care. But I wouldn't mind them doing it
I'd prefer that the Pats do it but it wouldn't bother me to see another team go for it. I really enjoyed the ride in 2007 even though it ended in a crash.

Tough choice between seeing those old Miami players with their champagne toast again or obnoxious Eagles fans thumping their chests. I guess I'll go with Miami since those guys will die out soon enough.
Or send those guys to their graves with them knowing their season was not the best.

Sweeping the Cowboys and Giants would be surprising. Titans will be a tough one. Packers are playing bad but could easily turn it around and beat the Eagles.

Regardless, if they somehow went undefeated until the Super Bowl, the Bills and unfortunately Chiefs would probably blow them out.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back