PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Bob Kraft make a comment on Deflate Gate ll ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
What do you think? Will Bob Kraft make any type of statement about Deflate Gate ll?

If I got fined a million dollars & last a first & fourth round draft pick, I would be screaming from the roof tops about the double standard in the NFL. I would also point out that Roger Goodell has no integrity.

Well Bob Kraft is a business man & I am sure any response will be measured.

Kraft has an embarrassing history of supporting Goodell. He looked like a fool supporting Goodell through the Ray Rice fiasco & he put up little to no fight over Deflate Gate. Any negative statements were directed to the league & not the true cancer Roger Goodell.

We know Kraft won't say anything negative about his binky Roger, but
Hopefully he will at least address the double standard of the league, but I am not going to hold my breath.

What do you think?

it's a little different during the season....I'm sure there will be relative silence until the pats are done......there's no rush to make a stink though it would be good to undermine the steelers prospects this year.......

o_O Not sure if serious.

Not a chance in hell BK says anything about this. He's in that large group of folks that wish the word 'DeflateGate' would be stricken from the English language.

o_O Not sure if serious.

Not a chance in hell BK says anything about this. He's in that large group of folks that wish the word 'DeflateGate' would be stricken from the English language.

Yeah, I remember the press conference he held and the website the team setup where he denied deflategate happened.

Wish this was a poll choice, but I'd expect the results to overwhelmingly say he won't make an issue. Many of you know Kraft way better, but I just can't picture him doing it.

Last edited:
I think not.

So strange though that we haven't seen ****del in the box with Kraft in one of these high profile prime time home games... what's it been, two years?

I am still waiting for a statement from Bob "crickets" Kraft.

I would just like to see him come out and say:

"The rules apply to every player. They apply to every team. They apply equally. And that's what we do.....They apply equally and fairly to every player and every team."

And walk off.

I would just like to see him come out and say:

"The rules apply to every player. They apply to every team. They apply equally. And that's what we do....."

And walk off.

Bob Kraft pee's sitting down.
He would need to strap on a set &
That is not his style.

Better if he didn't, his statements are usually cringeworthy even in the best of times, and there is no benefit to anyone from his offering any opinions. If he supports Goodhell he will be "Bendover Bob" to us fans and if he goes against Goodhell he is asking for retribution from the Billionaires Club that never shows any reticence to give it. His only choice is to shut up and let the team's record be the best possible response.

I've actually been thinking it would be a team like the Saints to come out and force a "formal" complaint on balls in cold weather. Sean Payton and Drew Brees don't seem to hold back in their contempt for Goodell. Would be pathetic to leave it to some other organization to definitively show what a sham the whole thing was though. Also, haven't checked the Saint's schedule for the rest of the year to see if they have any cold weather games coming up.

I've actually been thinking it would be a team like the Saints to come out and force a "formal" complaint on balls in cold weather. Sean Payton and Drew Brees don't seem to hold back in their contempt for Goodell. Would be pathetic to leave it to some other organization to definitively show what a sham the whole thing was though. Also, haven't checked the Saint's schedule for the rest of the year to see if they have any cold weather games coming up.

nope, saints schedule is all indoors

Does a polar bear **** in the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes