PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to see RG3 lasting a full season ever, running the offense they do in Washington and a maniac HC. Wash either needs to put a strict monitor on Shanny's use of RG3 or get rid of Shanny altogether.

you are right here my friend!

i think you guys just miss rodney harrison

so you see a sherman or a pollard and it irks you greatly

In the wake of the doctor's statement, what transpired today was very concerning. This cannot be an acceptable practice... I wonder if OSHA is applicable to such situations.

I'm probably one of the few who would love to have Sherman playing for te Patriots

This game is illustrative of just how a team like the Giants was able to go to the Superbowl as a wild card team.

Not saying that Seattle will get there, and having a week to rest up is gr8, but there is something about getting hot and on a roll in the playoffs.

Seattle has momentum right now and Atlanta can't be enjoying who they drew for their first game.

We're starting to hate Sherman because he's a loudmouthed Summer's Eve.
We hate Pollard because he's never tackled someone without trying to end their career.

Pollard is a grade A scumbag and POS. I wouldn't mind having a tall, physical, and talented CB like Sherman on the Pats at all.

Last edited:
In the wake of the doctor's statement, what transpired today was very concerning. This cannot be an acceptable practice... I wonder if OSHA is applicable to such situations.

I missed that statement; got a link?

Who else was waiting for this post?

but it's true

if you had rodney talking **** about peyton or breaking peyton and dallas clark, you'd be alllll over his **** lol

This is BS. Rodney will never do what Sherman just did. That is just too bush league. Rodney played rough and during his early years dirty, but I never saw him taunting a defeated opponent.

I ended Wild Card weekend 3-1. Did think that Seattle would beat Washington by two touchdowns, though.

anyone saw sherman and the skins player postgame ? sherman taunted and the guy punched him and sherman raised his hands and backed of grinning ?? guy cant keep his mouth shut and not a graceful winner.

Gawd, I hope not

This is BS. Rodney will never do what Sherman just did. That is just too bush league. Rodney played rough and during his early years dirty, but I never saw him taunting a defeated opponent.

i have, saw deion do it too
and i'd take either of them on my team 8 days a week!

it's what D players do man!

I respect your opinion normally on here.....but Pollard and Harrison are apples and oranges. How many careers has Pollard damaged or ended? He is a cheap shot artist to the nth degree! Sure Rodney was a "rough, obnoxious" and he hit the snot out of guys to put it mildly....but I don't recall him ending any careers (If I am wrong....I apologize) Sherman...is just a punk....he is good but not great. Talks way too much for someone that is not a superstar...yet. Someone will fix him up on a crossing pattern or something I am sure. But, you are right......Cortland Finnegan is the same player....Decent talent......BIG mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST