PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ****** Unofficial Vikings v. Packers game thread ******

The decision to keep Webb as the backup should get someone fired really. Is there anybody behind him?

McLeod Bethel-Thompson who by irony wears number 4.

Packers/Niners game next weekend is going to be epic.
God I LOVE these two weekends of NFL football. Just doesn't get any better than this.

I think both #5 seeds come out of it tomorrow.

is seattle really even an upset? I believe they are the best team in the nfc. I cant see indy winning, I think they actually get blown out after a few pick sixs. vintage ravens d performance. would love to see indy get to take on peyton tho.

THere's only 1 way for the Vikes to win this game.... fumble... scratch that...

I could go on a Jim Mora type rant on the bolded part right now. "Win? WIN? WIN??!?!? We're just trying to complete a pass!"

Packers/Niners game next weekend is going to be epic.
God I LOVE these two weekends of NFL football. Just doesn't get any better than this.

Next week should be excellent (barring us losing). Tomorrow should be decent. Today.........[Borat] nat so much [/Borat]

I could go on a Jim Mora type rant on the bolded part right now. "Win? WIN? WIN??!?!? We're just trying to complete a pass!"

Well, this strategy would be unorthodox. Have Joe Webb throw the ball deep inside the 10 of the packs and let their DBs intercept the ball. Then have the Vikes D blitz every down to force safety or pick 6. I didn't say they have to complete a pass. ;)

I hope our game next week is a "boring" game.

Well, wherever the Patriots are concerned, a game like the first meeting these two teams had was exciting as all hell for me. Best kind.

Get Webb outttttttttttttt. He just throws the ball for throwing sake. There is no specific planned outcome for him.

Well, this strategy would be unorthodox. Have Joe Webb throw the ball deep inside the 10 of the packs and let their DBs intercept the ball. Then have the Vikes D blitz every down to force safety or pick 6. I didn't say they have to complete a pass. ;)

The said thing is, your strategy would work better than what they're doing right now :cool:

Peyton this and Peyton that. The dude is not even playing this weekend.:rolleyes:

I hope Brady watching this and listen to all the MVP talk not including him

I think it fuels Brady in very quiet but very meaningful ways. Honestly believe Brady is on a mission this year (see team call out after Jacksonville) and will not be denied.

I hope our game next week is a "boring" game.

Actually, I hope people will stay tuned to see if the Pats can set a record for points scored. ;)

Two very boring games today.

I'll disagree here. I liked Bengals-Texans as a fan of defense. That game would have been a lot better, though, had The Ginger hit A.J. Green on the 9-route.

Ap is too good to be stuck on this craptastic team. It's a pity.

The Packers should send Frazier a thank you card for suiting up Joe Webb. He looks like Michael Bishop out there. Not the LEGEND but the reality.

Ap is too good to be stuck on this craptastic team. It's a pity.

It's very difficult to assemble a good team if the RB or WR (Fitzgerald) or CB (Revis) is the highest paid (or close) person on the team.

Last edited:

Peyton this and Peyton that. The dude is not even playing this weekend.:rolleyes:

Maybe they want their free and pretty sucky Papa Johns Pizza. :D
After all Peyton is a sucky Papa Johns pizza franchise owner now. Honest!!
In fact Peyton has a lot in common with sucky Papa Johns pizza. All the publicity in the world can't deliver a quality end product. ;)

NBC playing CBS's and FOX's music again, haha.

Patriots v. Texans
Packers v. 49ers

Two rematches between quality teams

Joe Webb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back