Wild Card Weekend: Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Wild Card Weekend: Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
By: John Morgan

NFL fans get a rematch of last week's thriller Saturday. The packers haven't been able to stop Adrian Peterson in either game this year, but is it too much to ask a Christian Ponder quarterbacked team to beat Aaron Rodgers?...

****** Unofficial Vikings v. Packers game thread ******

Ponder is inactive. Webb gets the start. We'll probably see some read option plays in this game.

Re: ****** Unofficial (and probably to be merged) Vikings v. Packers game thread ****

I think Webb was always gonna play in this game

Re: ****** Unofficial (and probably to be merged) Vikings v. Packers game thread ****

Rooting for the Vikings in this one! AP looks good so far

Wild Card Weekend: Vikings at Packers

Anyone watching this one!

my bad....please merge....

Last edited:

Packers tackling woes continue

Ok I can see why they didn't let Webb throw it.

The defense and running game will have to be monumental if Minnesota wants any chance of hanging with Green Bay at home.

I think Webb was always gonna play in this game

Yep. Vikings pulled a fast one with the spread option looks on GB's D. Wonder if they prepared at all for it.

This game is already more interesting than the other one..

The least pass attempts for a team in the playoffs is 6 by Miami on 12/30/1973. That record is in danger today....

The defense and running game will have to be monumental if Minnesota wants any chance of hanging with Green Bay at home.

Yeah....will be completely SHOCKED if Minnesota wins this game....never mind even being able to keep it close. My guess? Most will turn it off within the next hour!!!! Webb looked good running it....looked like Sancheeze or Te-bust throwing it.......GB will win this one easily....in my unbiased prediction

I guessing the over under on passing attempts by Joe Webb is about 10 and over under for completions at about 3.

Lol @ Webb.

Webb isn't a very bright QB. Stupid pass there.

Good God Webb....

Webb isn't a very bright QB. Stupid pass there.

Not sure that was a pass. The sad part is he was trying to throw it away....straight up in the air...:bricks:

If Green Bay can get up by a couple of scores and force Webb to pass, this could get ugly.

Not sure that was a pass. The sad part is he was trying to throw it away....straight up in the air...:bricks:

In all honesty, and not to even remotely draw any comparison here....TFB threw a couple of those beauties straight up in the air to avoid the sack in his "Early years".....thankfully he got over that habit!!!!

Didn't Bledsoe do that once? I had one of those flashback things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes