PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilbon said possible 2-3 feet of snow and hurricane force winds [Uhh...no.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everyone worried about the weather as if we are the colts ?? if this were 2 yrs ago we would be loving it. embrace it...this is our home field advantage which we have got because of winning all these games.

why is everyone worried about the weather as if we are the colts ?? if this were 2 yrs ago we would be loving it. embrace it...this is our home field advantage which we have got because of winning all these games.

Exactly!:rocker:

Re: Wilbon said possible 2 - 3 feet of snow and hurricane force winds

Is he serious? When the hell was the last time we got 3 feet of snow? I am in south east Mass and we haven't gotten 2 feet of snow for at least a decade.

Last edited:
Maybe they have the same meteorologists who predicted last year and then again this year that Florida would have the worst hurricane season ever with 15-20 storms.

We didn't get one, not ONE friggin hurricane, not even a measly tropical storm. The strongest wind we had all season was my cat farting.

These azzholes have no friggin clue, I swear they just make this shyt up, I mean how the hell do you forecast a whole hurricane season? It was the same thing when I lived in Boston. Every week it was RUN TO THE STORES BUY ALL THE MILK AND BREAD ITS THE END OFTHE WORLD.

And then nothing. Then I remember one weekend I woke up and it was like a blizzard had happened the night before and those jackasses are tripping over themselves to explain why they had no idea it was coming.

It's obvious his weather predictions are as accurate as his sports predictions. At least the guy's consistent.

Remember the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"?

I hear the weather will be like that.

The forecast for this past Thursday's storm said I'd get 1-2". We got a solid 8".

Personally, I'm warming up to seeing the worst weather any game has ever been played in. If the Pats run the table, I'd like to look back in 20, 30 years at references to this game and remember it fondly as a helluva game to watch.

is it true ? how it is today in Foxboro area ?

Snow in the early am. Changing to sleet and rain by game time. 15-25 mph winds gusting to 40 mph at times.

And now to Bob with traffic...:D

tomorrow ?

There was a pretty nasty storm a few years back now. Maybe 4 or 5 in January that dumped about 18 inches on Boston. It only sticks out in my head because I had to drive back to Vermont in the middle of it after visiting my Dad.

Anyway, the storm coming through has turned north. It -was- going to be 18-24ish inches but now it looks like most of that is going to hit upstate NY, VT, NH and Maine.

Dear God, don't let the power go out until Sunday night.

a little snow here in North Italy too...

I have Brady in both my Fantasy Leagues - 12-2 regular season champ and poised to make a couple G - led by my third rounder (28 overall) out of Michigan (If draft was redone today, he would be number one), but was scared by those 50-70 mph wind predictions. I have no doubts we would beat the Jets even in 2 feet of snow with wind, but I am concerned that wind and rain will make it tough to throw the long stuff, allowing Jets to play a little tighter underneath. However, I can't help but think the Pats will find a way to take advantage of the conditions, throw short, make a guy slip and go for a long TD. Do you think Brady will still put up 300 yards and 3TDs in any weather condition? If it really was 70mph winds and snowing hard, would we be better to go with Troy Brown at QB and run the bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News